Honored Contributor

First Aid Beauty - Detox Eye Roller --- what do you think?

This was in an article in the Sunday paper and I was wondering what you think about this product?   It claims to help with puffiness, dark circles (I sure need this) and fine lines (this, too).  It's supposed to be very gentle also.  It's $26.00.  Any users?  I have not much puffiness, but sure have the dark circles and fine lines!!!  If not this product, any other suggestions for an eye cream/gel?? Thaks!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty - Detox Eye Roller --- what do you think?

I've never used that roller, but I just read the reviews over on MUA. You might want to take a look. @AngelPuppy1

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1

I am now 74 and use IT ByeBye Undereye concealer:  I let it sit on the back of my hand to “ melt “ a bit and then use a small brush to cover the over and under eye area ( up to the eyebrow arch ).  This gives a smooth matte finish and on me looks like a light taupe eyeshadow.

As for the fine lines, I use a Dr. Denise gel at night and her Hydroshield in AM which mattes out while I dress or make the bed.

HTH

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Thank you for your replies.  I am going to Ulta in the next few days and I'm going to see if they have it.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin