Super Contributor

First Aid Beauty Auto Delivery Cancelled (Ultra Repair Cream)

[ Edited ]

I am so disappointed.  Just received an email that my Auto Delivery order that was scheduled to ship on 2/12 then put on back order has now been

CANCELLED---no explanation as to why.

IMO they should honor orders that were on Auto Delivery.

Boooooo Hooooooo!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty Auto Delivery Cancelled

@hatetoiron  I completely understand how you feel. There are many of us who love this product and ordered whenever it was the TSV. Last time they were on for the TS I ordered multiple sets to be sent all at once so I wouldn’t have happen what has disappointingly happened to you. I’ve had that happen with other products (canceled) and don’t like that at all. 

Since it appears qvc won’t be carrying FAB anymore and they’ve raised the prices to a ridiculous amount elsewhere, the question for me now is, what can we buy that is a similar replacement? That’s what I’ll be searching for. 

Honored Contributor

@hatetoiron wrote:

I am so disappointed.  Just received an email that my Auto Delivery order that was scheduled to ship on 2/12 then put on back order has now been

CANCELLED---no explanation as to why.

IMO they should honor orders that were on Auto Delivery.

Boooooo Hooooooo!!!

@hatetoiron 

You don't say exactly what this product is, but since there was no reason given, why not ask in the Customer Care section for more information?

If the product is no longer available (for any reason) I don't think they are in a position to "honor" the order.  It may not be QVC's fault at all.

Esteemed Contributor

I could be wrong but I believe that I read that FAB was sold to another company.  That might be why we were not offered a TSV last year and why they are no longer making appearances on QVC.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had an A/D for Authentic Gourmet croissants.  There was a final shipment due to be filled on January 23rd.

I got no email notifying me of any issue or delay.

I finally realized on January 31st that it hadn't shipped and wasn't even in process.  In short, nothing was happening.  It still showed as an upcoming shipment.

I ended up emailing the social team and was told they would forward my question to the A/D team (M - F only).  Next thing I knew, I got an email from QVC saying my A/D had been canceled "per (my) request".  WTH?  I did not request any such thing; so I wrote to the social team again and this time was told that it was canceled because the A/D ended on January 17th.

Again, WTH?  They set up the shipment schedule, not me.  I figure it was simply that the vendor didn't want to honor the quantity for the price.  They are still selling on QVC but for a lot more money.  (I was told I could place a new A/D.  At about $22 more?  No, thank you.)

The least they could do is be honest with their customers (and by they, I mean the vendors).  I won't be ordering again.

I currently have a Philosophy A/D that should've shipped at the beginning of February and is now listed as "backorder".  I'm just waiting for the "cancellation" notice.  Seems to be the way things are going now.

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia  Your experiences are sooo frustrating.  I can just imagine!

Super Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty Auto Delivery Cancelled (Ultra Repair Cream)

I found several varities at Marshall's. bet its also on Ebay and Amz. good product. 

Trusted Contributor

My last FAB autodelivery was supposed to be in late December.  I was told it was backordered, and a few weeks later that it was cancelled because they could not obtain quantity.  While they still sell some of their products at the Q, they large jars seem to be the ones missing.  I too was very disappointed.  I keep hoping it will reappear sometime later this year as another TSV.

Trusted Contributor

@hatetoiron I was also on A/D for 2 shipments (one was a set of original and the other for the Vanilla Peach) and both were cancelled. These were the sets that included 2 of the 14 ounce jars and 2 of the 2 ounce tubes. 

I thought these might have been cancelled as the products were housed in the QVC warehouse that caught fire. I am guessing that QVC had the stock to complete our orders and since the stock was destroyed, they tried to get new stock but the vendor would not supply. 

It is disappointing as First Aid Beauty DOES have some14ounce tubs listed as in stock on their website, and 2 ounce tubes. So the products are available, (at much higher prices) just not available for QVC.

Respected Contributor

@FlyersGirl, wasn't that the best deal? You may be right about the fire affecting the inventory. I wondered when they didn't offer a TSV this year if it was because their availability of source materials became difficult to obtain so the price skyrocketed. 

So frustrating when an A/D for something is canceled. Especially if you've been rationing what you have until the next expected shipment.