Frequent Contributor

First Aid Beauty-12 ounce for 19

I just found that U L T A has this item in the grapefruit scent for nineteen dollars for 12 ounces. I bought this last year for the same low price and was just about out. Glad I remembered to check for the sale. And did I mention that with 2, the shipping is free?

Hope this doesn't get poofed.

Valued Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty-12 ounce for 19

They sure hid it well because I can't find it.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Oh My Goodness, it is gone! even with the item number.

Valued Contributor

I remember the first year Sephora had the First Aid Beauty cream, 8 oz for $15, on Black Friday. They only had a few and the website crashed immediately. It seems they're prepared now, as I got one right after the sale went live. Since I've been out of the loop for a minute, I didn't know about Ulta's sale on the grapefruit but I'll absolutely remember it next year, haha.

...I don'tuse B&BW but my MIL did. One year I got her a set of grapefruit something from there and it smelled so good. She took it to the hospital and the nurses would open her door so they could catch a whiff. It was really uplifting and energizing.

Trusted Contributor

since they stopped having the huge tubs in here years ago, i been going directly to their site and ordering it... its pricey, but worth it.. just 2 weeks ago i got the buy 1 get 1 on the jumbo tubs for 70.00... 1 tub will last me for months.. they had all different scents. i got the vanilla peach, i love it.. and i got a bunch of samples with it. their site just had a big sale.... worth checking out.. its the only thing i use on my body and face