Contributor
Hi
Looking for recommendations for the best firming body cream. Thanks
Honored Contributor

@BE mom wrote:
Hi
Looking for recommendations for the best firming body cream. Thanks

@BE mom   Sorry. I’m afraid you’ll be looking for quite awhile. There are no creams that firm the body (or face).

Respected Contributor
No cream can firm skin, true. What kind of cream were you thinking of. A lot of these beauties can give you ideas. Drug store or online? Really dry skin now?
Honored Contributor

Agree with the others...firming skin cream can, at best, hydrate.   

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Agree with the others...firming skin cream can, at best, hydrate.   

@phoenixbrdMy skin was so dry and many here suggested Vanicream. I’ve only used it 4 times and already see a big difference.

Respected Contributor

I've been using Philosophy (Amazing Grace) Firming Body Emulsion for yeeears and I love it.  But no way does it firm.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Firming body cream

[ Edited ]

About 15 years, Avon was marketing a skin firming and anti-cellulite cream that came in a big tube.  I ordered some to give it a try, but couldn't get past the strong perfume, and really don't care for any body cream all over me on a regular basis.  I ended up throwing it away. 

Fast forward about a month ago, I came across some favorable reviews for Nivea Skin Firming and Toning gel-cream, with Co-Enzyme Q-10 and L-Carnitine.  The claim being that it is the L-Carnitine that makes a difference.  

I ordered some from amazon right away, and guess what?  Can't get past the fragrance.

Its fairly inexpensive if you are really looking for something to try.  I would be curious to hear other reviews on this product. 

Esteemed Contributor

I believe Dr.Denese has a firming body cream/lotion in her line. However, I have noticed that using JM body butter and/or First Aid Beauty Ultre Repair cream that my skin seems to be improved in that "issue". IMO I believe the only thing that is going to firm the body skin is exercise, etc. I'm good with just an improvement in the dryness, flakiness and apprearance of the skin.