Respected Contributor

i watched also, but didn't purchase anything.  i liked what i saw though and the eyeshadow was something i've never seen before.  it will be one of my future purchases,

Contributor

Being the product junkie that I am, I ordered the Mascara duo and the brow gel/pencil kit.

I am still searching for the perfect lifting mascara and this "appeared" to lift the lashes very  nicely. Also the burgundy color was very interesting.  I think i have tried over 50 mascaras since the Shiseido Lasting Lift was discontinued..Woman Frustrated.    will post a review after after using these products. 

Regular Contributor
This show bored me. The vendor rarely looked into the camera. I felt like I was watching a conversation. It was awkward how many times Sandra mentioned ultra. Clearly there's a "deal" made since they can't usually mention store names. I think since it's "new" to QVC they were telling the viewer how to try it if you don't want to buy online and ship to return etc. that said I have tried Fiona at ulta. It's ok. Nothing phenomenal for me. And Sandra's skin looked like it had the wrong shade. She is so stunning and so many cosmetics look great on her. I didn't love this.
Respected Contributor

really???

Esteemed Contributor

cottageHill wrote:

Ulta usually has a weekly offer of $3.50 or 20% off coupon. 

Fiona Stiles is considered to be a prestige brand, therefore her products would be excluded from Ulta's regular weekly coupons.  

Esteemed Contributor

I was surprised when Fiona said that Sandra had olive skin, @MommaNJ629. And I agree that her make up didn't look great.

I just got Eve Pearl's kit and wow, Carolyn looked so good wearing it.

Vendors need to know we're noticing someone other than their 20 year old models. Eve's is great for mature skin and a soft natural look.

Respected Contributor

Something I did notice was that most of the models had pretty good skin before the makeup was applied.  So all the makeup had to do was cover and make it all one tone.  I also would like to go to Ulta and try some on before buying. 

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Valued Contributor

I missed the shows, but ordered the mascara duo. Not really much difference in price than Ulta, but I don't have to drive to the mall. The burgundy color is what nudged me to purcahse. I have used 100% Pure Blackberry Mascara and liked the color so much. I want thickening, so hopefully this one will deliver.

Regular Contributor

@lkow217 wrote:

Being the product junkie that I am, I ordered the Mascara duo and the brow gel/pencil kit.

I am still searching for the perfect lifting mascara and this "appeared" to lift the lashes very  nicely. Also the burgundy color was very interesting.  I think i have tried over 50 mascaras since the Shiseido Lasting Lift was discontinued..Woman Frustrated.    will post a review after after using these products. 

I used to love Shiseido Lasting Lift mascara and I can't find anything that can compare to it. I'm using the Shisiedo lash base which does help some with some lift to my lashes.

Honored Contributor

2 weeks ago, this line at ULTA, was 50% off!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"