Valued Contributor

Does anyone know where I can purchase this eyeliner?  Or maybe know of a dupe for it?  I love this particular color hope somebody can tell me where to purchase or find a color close to it.  I tried Q, ebay, Ulta .  Thanks in advance

No thought is worth thinking.....
Respected Contributor

840797104211.jpg

I have never tried this eyeliner before, but it looks like a rosy light brown tone.  I think Fiiona Stiles line is being slowly discontinued, and it will be hard to find this particular eyeliner.  You might want to go to Sephora or Ulta and try to swatch some eyeliners from other brands to see which one is the closest to this one in texture and color.  The Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Water proof in Sun Tan Copper looks pretty close in picture, but you probably want to try it in person to see.

Super Contributor

Ulta carries her line of products! Good Luck!

Valued Contributor

Thank you ladies.  Why do they always cancel or change things that I finally really like lol

No thought is worth thinking.....
Respected Contributor

@bunjetto  I googled this eyeliner and amazon has this color. It says there are 5 left in stock. I would look quickly. 

Respected Contributor

@bunjetto wrote:

Thank you ladies.  Why do they always cancel or change things that I finally really like lol

@bunjettoI was just complaining about this last night.  I have been using Nars radiant cream foundation and it has gotten harder to find.  Some stores aren't carrying it all and others only have limited shades - not a good sign.  This has happened to me several times with foundations over the past few years.  Very frustrating!