Trusted Contributor

Fingers Crossed, Josie Maren Foundation

I just ordered the duo face butter with tint in medium. I am 65 and have very uneven skin. I would love to find a very light foundation that does not look like foundation and evens out my skin color. I usually never wear foundation because it gives me break outs and looks horrible. Please let me know if you have tried it and what you think. I read some of the reviews which were mostly positive.

Super Contributor

Re: Fingers Crossed, Josie Maren Foundation

I'm thinking of getting it too. 

Trusted Contributor

@dimin wrote:

I'm thinking of getting it too. 

Oh I hope you like it, let me know if you do and I will do the same.

Super Contributor

I made a mistake. I want to try the SP47 Protect and perfect. 

Trusted Contributor

See now you've gone and made me order the sp47. Actually, it's very good that I have an spf during the summer. I think I will keep my other order as well and maybe blend them together.

Super Contributor

@gigy

i have been using the JM. Tinted foundation in medium. I like it! 

It covers so good, really surprised. Covers everything. Don't put on heavy and it won't look like foundation. I goes on better over the argon oil also but may look oily, u can try both ways . I have much adult acne and it covers it all. 

I like to try different things. I like a powder in the summer but this was great thruout the colder months. Really hydrated. Tell us what you think when you try it. 

Nougat

Super Contributor

I have the tinted face butter in the Light shade and I really like it. When I apply It, I mix it half and half with her regular face butter so it spreads better. It’s a nice light coverage with one application and keeps my face very moisturized. I mostly use it in the winter since it has no spf.