Super Contributor

Re: Fine hair and want Thick?

Thanks for the suggestions. I also have fine hair and always on the look out for new products.

I have a question for you. What style/haircut do you have that works well for fine/thin hair. I've been wearing the same shoulder length bob for years and would love to try something new. If you could post a picture (from the internet, not of yourself) that would be great. Thanks! 

Super Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

I have very fine hair, but a lot of it, with absolutely no body whatsoever.  

I love trying new products, but for the most part they don't work on my type of cat hair, like Nick calls it, LOL!!  I'll stick with my mousse, it works for me, but can use a thickening product with it, and this one is good for that.

LOL Lioness! I have "cat hair" too. I laugh every time Nick mentions it on air. 

Honored Contributor

@soxfan  My hair is in a longer Pixie cut.  So it's short but not super short and it works wonders for me.  When I was at the hair salon a week ago my stylist sprayed it in her hands and then ran it thru my hair.  At home I spray it on.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

short-bronde-hairstyle.jpg

19-ash-blonde-balayage-pixie.jpg

Another one for fine hair!

image.png

Super Contributor

Thanks Katcat1 and Lioness. The haircuts you posted are adorable. I especially like the third one. 

Super Contributor

Thank you for sharing!    I am always on the quest for something to work in my fine thin hair.   So please keep sharing any successes any of you have to help!    Maybe one of them will finally work more than a time or two for me!  

Honored Contributor

@Memebell  I normally spray it on and then comb thru but you can spray in your hands and run thru hair.  My hair is short and thin/normal.  It is not super thin but it works on me so I would think it would work on anyone but I guess I am wrong because some of women complained that it did nothing.  You also have to find out how many sprays you need to receive the thickness.  You are welcome and I hope you like it.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I found this hairstyle under over 50 styles for fine hair.

kindness is strength