Respected Contributor

Finding discontinued Avon product

Help please.   I've used one Avon product for about 30-40 years and they have discontinued it.  I'd like to post a plea on Avon FB that if any reps have any left over, I want them.  But when I go to AVON on FB there are so many different pages and most look like pages for one rep.   I'm looking for a FB Avon page that all reps would see.

Can anyone tell me the best way to find that on FB?   Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Finding discontinued Avon product

wrote:

Help please.   I've used one Avon product for about 30-40 years and they have discontinued it.  I'd like to post a plea on Avon FB that if any reps have any left over, I want them.  But when I go to AVON on FB there are so many different pages and most look like pages for one rep.   I'm looking for a FB Avon page that all reps would see.

Can anyone tell me the best way to find that on FB?   Thanks.

I would try ebay and BuyMeBeauty.com.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This site sells discontinued Avon products.  There shouldn't be a problem since QVC does not sell discontinued Avon products.....unless the do and we don't know it.Smiley LOL

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?

_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xdiscontinued+avon+products.TRS0&_nkw=discontinued+avon+products&_sacat=0

Respected Contributor

Try Amazon.com

Honored Contributor

Has anyone mentioned EBay?  

Have you asked Avon if there's a substitute?

At the bottom of Avon's web site home page, lower right, is a link to their Facebook page.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   Thanks. I'd looked on Ebay several times and there was nothing.  But, thanks to you I found 4 there just now.   Of course, I had to payn 6X what they used to cost, but I don't mind.  I'm just happy to have found some.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

...  Thanks, I'll look there too.     
They reformulated the product  and dropped the 'flavor' I like.   I tried the new one in a different flavor but didn't like it.   

Amazon doesn't have the old one either.   Ebay didn't either all of the times I've looked there but just found 4 there today.

I contacted Avon months ago and they couldn't help.   That why I thought if there is a way to get my search to all Avon reps via FB , some rep might have a stash of them.      

jet.com doesn't have it either.

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal They probably get new/different products in all of the time so you should probably keep checking with them.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I've asked the Avon rep where I work to let me know if they bring it back.   Fingers crossed.

Respected Contributor

After you do a search on ebay click that "save search" and ebay will email you any new listings for that item. I find all my discontinued wants that way. It all ends up on ebay.