Contributor

Finally took the SKINN plunge....

I actually ordered the DWP and double-double sets at the non-TTV price, because I missed them Smiley Sad. I'm very excited to try these products, but now I'm worried about not receiving them - I ordered on the 23rd, but they've been sitting in process ever since and now the double-double is sold out! I've been reading about their shipping issues, which makes me afraid they might not actually have product left. I love the double sized set a lot, since the cleansers have pumps and of course, they're huge!

Does anyone have experience with products selling out while "in process"?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Finally took the SKINN plunge....

@MarianneG - First let me say I hope you enjoy the products.  I wouldn't worry about the "in process" yet.  You ordered on a weekend and things tend to sit for a day or two and since they are so backed up with processing the last 2 weeks of orders of Skinn and Beekman, I don't think there is an issue "yet".  If you are concerned, give CS a call.  I'm sure they will tell you they are backed up and your packages are being prepared for shipping.  I called them this morning because my orders from the 18th are still in process ... however, that doesn't mean they don't "oversell" over there.  They are the worst and it's such a shame that they carry most of the items I want, use and buy.

Contributor

Re: Finally took the SKINN plunge....

@nycgrl Thanks, the products sound very promising (amazing ingredients)! I guess I'll wait a little longer before I call. They definitely seem badly organized and yet they charge  a small fortune for S&H as well. I agree that they do seem to have some very interesting beauty lines. I've used and liked some ISOMERS and Emma Hardie as well - I guess i have skincare ADD, haha.