Honored Contributor

Finally recieved my Eve Pearl TSV!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!Finally. I love it! It has great coverage, and the Tan shade is perfect for me.......I love that you use very little, but the coverage is great, and the blush is so pretty, and using the fan brush like Eve was using works great for me! I am so happy I ordered this TSV, I would like to see more shows with Eve Pearl cosmetics, would like to try more of her line!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Finally recieved my Eve Pearl TSV!!!!!!!!

I'm really liking the kit too. Glad I decided to try it. It makes applying makeup so much faster & easier with few pieces. Makes my life easier. I hate to wear makeup so less is more for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm going to get it eventually, but I was wondering if you can tell any difference in your face with that light foundation under the cheek. 

Respected Contributor

Got mine too but my allergies are so bad I haven't even tried it yet!  I look like a dried up prune, lol. Not a good time to judge a new foundation. I looked at it though and the color looks great for me. I got medium. 

Respected Contributor

I used mine and it is fantastic.  I have acne scars from my youth and this make-up covers quite well.  I have been using Bare Minerals and nothing else for years, but am going to continue with Eve Pearl from now on.  You can use as much as you like and it doesn't look overly made  up.  I love it.