Respected Contributor

Finally found the near perfect hair products only to find it is discontinued.

Suave Volume mousse in the grey can with purple letters and the matching shampoo/conditioner. If you love these items you got to stock up now for whats left in the stores is all there is left Smiley Sad

The mouse really does plump the hair even if you do not use the matching shampoo

Regular Contributor

Re: Finally found the near perfect hair products only to find it is discontinued.

ohhhhhhh I really hate that {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Maybe start looking at Big Lots, they might have some.

Valued Contributor

Re: Finally found the near perfect hair products only to find it is discontinued.

I hate when that happens.

Suave Root Lift is a very good product to try. I use it to restyle my hair when going back out or need some ommph and find it works best applying to dry roots and then use the hairdryer to lift and dry.

For good volume try Vavoom Height of Glam volumizing mousse. Proble is it is five times the cost of a Suave product but you only need a golf ball sized amount. I buy it at the salon at Walmart and stock up when buy one get one half or any other sale.

(My favorite hairspray SAMY Fat Hair changed their formula and now makes my hair soft and limp and no hold.)

Also,this stuff is amazing giving shine and volume and only use a small amount is key. $19 Smiley Happy

it's a 10 miracle volumizing blowdry spray - 6 fl oz
Honored Contributor

Ugh. I hate when that happens.

I finally found a HG hairspray a few years ago by Dove. I suspected something was up when I found it on clearance in my grocery store and sure enough...discontinued!

Super Contributor

i hear suave dry shampoo is the bomb but its always sold out! I'm going to try garnier fructise has a dry texture spray that has rave reviews if I can find a can! I've been using Dove dry shampoo and like it, but has a pretty strong scent.

Respected Contributor

A week or 2 ago I saw alot of this suave at walmart anf price chopper grocery. on my day off I am going to go hunting and see if I can stock up on a few. They have a new volumizing line but it is not a hair plumping product