Contributor

Finally found BEST facial products!

I moved from AZ to RI a few months ago. Read about a local company in a magazine that makes beautiful organic products. I have dry and sensitive skin and am 67, so I thought I’d try a moisturizer. The company is Farmaesthetics.
I started with the milky lavender moisturizer. Fabulous! They send samples with each order and have frequent 20% off sales with free shipping. My skin loves this product...dryness and flakiness has dramatically improved. Love the pure ingredients and just wanted to share!

Honored Contributor

Re: Finally found BEST facial products!

@Bernie    It was very considerate of you to share you experience with a new product.  Thanks.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

welcome to RI...from a native Rhode Islander!

Frequent Contributor

Just did a search and found out that Amazon also carries this line of skin care.  FYI.

Contributor

I didn’t realize that. Thank you.
Trusted Contributor

@nana59 I too  am from the Ocean State. We were sent to Alabama. Really miss living near the ocean. Remember most beautiful jewelry desigms were from jewelry makers in R.I. Would go beck tomorrow if we could. Yes. I am still homesick. Stay welltay well fellow Rhode Islander! 

Trusted Contributor

@nana59, I'm sorry for my poor sp. Thought I had deleted last stay well. Computer problems. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@nana59 I too  am from the Ocean State. We were sent to Alabama. Really miss living near the ocean. Remember most beautiful jewelry desigms were from jewelry makers in R.I. Would go beck tomorrow if we could. Yes. I am still homesick. Stay welltay well fellow Rhode Islander! 

hi providence....from providence?  i live near the ocean....but i'm not a beach person!  and yes...we had many jewelry factories here....most of which are gone.....my husband worked for Trifari....we spent a year in MS....my husband was in the military...and i couldn't wait to get back home...that was in 1971....and i haven't left since!  maybe someday you can return for a day at the beach and a seafood dinner!  take care...

Super Contributor

Is this a division of Farmasi products?
Respected Contributor

@metrogal wrote:
Is this a division of Farmasi products?

Nope.