Respected Contributor

Re: Finally Found the Perfect Blush.....

@Katcat1

Happy birthday! 🎉🎈🎁🎂

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness

Congratulations!  Always great to find a product you really like.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

...for me anyway!  I have tried sooo many blushes, from loose powder to liquid to cream to powdered in a compact and various brands of each kind.  High end and drugstore.

I have discoloration and broken capillaries on my cheek that I need to cover first and when I would get to applying my blush, everything seemed to show up again or it would grab more color in different spots.   Frustrating!!

I went to Ulta with my 20% off coupon to get more Benefit liquid dandelion blush, which was working pretty good.  Well they didn't have it anymore, so I got the Benefit powdered dandelion blush.

It is this perfect creamy looking pink color and goes on smoothly and evenly and stays for the day.  No problems applying it (use an IT rounded brush), does not look dry at all and looks so natural.  Perfect color for me. It comes in a little box and a travel size is available.

Hoping this might help someone else with blush issues.  It is expensive, but so was my trying all those other blushes.  It's a big find for me!

Just to add that this is on top of Lancome Renergie liquid foundation and I am light medium coloring with cool undertones and have older dry skin!

@HerRoyaLioness

That sounds so nice the wa you describe it!  I wonder if it would be too dark for me?? I am pretty fair but have similar skin issues as you.  I am always wanting to try different blushes but don't have much luck.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I am always afraid of looking like a clown with too much blush.  I put it on and it dissapears in what seems like minutes.  Never found just the right product.

Respected Contributor

Benefit Dandelion Box O' Powder Blush Mini

@AngelPuppy1  I'm not sure how the colors will come through (from HSN), but it is a light creamy pink that for light to medium complexions works beautifully as a blush.  It is described as a blush or all over product, so it is definitely not medium to dark.  I think that's why it works so well for lighter complexions.

You can go to an Ulta and look at it and try it out if you have one near by.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@chiclet  -  this one is difficult to get too much on, it's so soft, but you only need a light hand or you will get too much of the actual powder on, which you can brush off and it's still ok.

Just a note that I have tried Laura Geller Blushes and they are nice, but this one looks better and stays longer on me, even though it is a lighter color.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

@AngelPuppy1  I'm not sure how the colors will come through (from HSN), but it is a light creamy pink that for light to medium complexions works beautifully as a blush.  It is described as a blush or all over product, so it is definitely not medium to dark.  I think that's why it works so well for lighter complexions.

You can go to an Ulta and look at it and try it out if you have one near by.  Smiley Happy

@HerRoyaLioness

It looks really pretty.  I am going to have to go to Ulta and see it for real.  It doesn't seem like it would be very dark -- which would be just the ticket!!!  Thanks!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Super Contributor

The Benefit Dandelion Blush is my favorite of all times.  When they quit making/carrying it--I searched on line and HSN still had it.  I ordered 2 bottles then.  You may check with them.  I love it---I am 66 and do not need anything heavy.  My friends are always complimenting on my dewy complextion!! 

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1Happy Birthday! Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Hi lannie---love when you can find a really nice item---mine is by Elizabeth Arden--blast from the past with that brand--blush is called Peach sorbet #7---not made anymore but found it on Ebay. Got it in a goodie bag when I went to a-- look good, feel better-- thing when I was going thru chemo---the color is prefect for cheeks and eyes----Woman Very Happy