Respected Contributor

Re: Finally Found a Great Nail Polish!

I may need to reactivate my Ebay account.  Sounds like you have had great success!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I sure do,. Beteween the low prices, Ebay Bonus Bucks and the rebate sites, I love my ebay, much better deals than on amazon.  Jpie, what a pretty young woman you are!!

I only use Poshe top coat, best there is!!

Honored Contributor

@jpie  Is it a gel nail polish?   I just purchased a regular nail polish by Essie in Wild Nude.  If you are looking for a a medium khaki sort of color this is it.  I painted my toes with it.  Love it.  Essie has the best colors.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 

No, it is not a gel formula.  The reviews on the TLC collection have been very good.  Yes, Essie has great colors.  I will say that the reviews of the brushes in this collection have been poor however.  Seems to be some of the beauty bloggers have complained on Pinterest posts.

Enjoy your wild Nude.  Maybe take a peek at the set of five that HSN has now?  I did love three of the five, but put it on my wish list for now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I caved and ordered the Power Punch Pink, from ebay, it was the last one available for the lowest price.  I dont like sheers, so I am hoping 2 coats is opaque enough. 

Respected Contributor

i've been using Colorstreet and had great luck, with it lasting over a week. it takes a little extra work to take off, but well worth it.

Valued Contributor

l'll have to check out Power Punch Pink.  I LOVE Essie's polishes.  Another great shade of pink I recommend is Figi.  I get so many compliments on that shade.  Right now I'm wearing, Find Me An Oasis, on my toes.  It's a pretty pale blue.  

Contributor

I can't say for manicures because I don't polish my finger nails because with all I do it would not last a day.  However, for my toe nails, I have had great success with OPI polishes that last a month if I put a clear coat over them like Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

And what is up with so many of the hosts wearing a pasty looking pink polish?  Looks very unflattering to me and a beautiful model always wears it on her toe nails.  With all the beautiful nail polish shades out there could they not find a prettier looking shade of polish?  Is it the TV monitor?  I don't know.

My favorite color to put on my toe nails for summer is OPI's Cajun Shrimp!