Honored Contributor

I keep having an ad for this line of cosmetics pop up in my FB feed.  Its for mature skin supposedly.  Anyone hear of it or use it?

Honored Contributor

I would advise against buying products off of Facebook. Check out their website and see where they are based and do a search for complaints first. These companies are often flash in the pan pop-ups. 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I would advise against buying products off of Facebook. Check out their website and see where they are based and do a search for complaints first. These companies are often flash in the pan pop-ups. 

Oh I did, just did't mention that in the post.  I did look at their website and would definitely do more research before buying and would not buy anything off of FB  itself.  Was just curious if anyone had also heard of it or used it.  Just curiosity is all.

Yes, I have purchsaed the concealer and love it!  It's by far the best concealer I've used for my mature skin.  It is a little on the thick side, but blends beautifully with either the concealer brush that comes with it, or with your fingers.  I purchased two shades -- the light for under my eyes and eyelids and the neutral beige for the rest of my face.  It works so well, I don't need foundation over it, although I will sometimes use Wanderbeauty's powder foundation over it if I'm going for a "special" look -- a night out; a wedding, etc.  This product truly lives up to the advertisements.

Trusted Contributor

Yes I ordered the neck cream. I got fast free shipping. Very happy with service. I haven't used the neck cream long enough to review yet, but I really like the way it feels and it only has a very slight scent that fades when you put it on.

Want to try the concealer next.