Respected Contributor
Fenty hit my Ulta store on Sunday. They removed the Urban Decay display to make way for it.
Honored Contributor

I will have to check out my Ulta, I have a gift  card to use as well.......I have never tried any Fenty, but have read good things about some of her products!

Respected Contributor

I love the Fenty cream blushes, loose powder & pressed powder foundation.

I have a couple of the lip glosses & I don't love the consistency. The colors are pretty, but the gloss is a little like a thick cream. I didn't love it.

The mascara was just ok. Nothing amazing, but not a bad mascara.

I have 3 shadow sticks that they don't sell anymore, but they are great, too.

Honored Contributor

Whoa!  This UD thing about leaving the US is becoming more of a reality.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Fenty is probably my favorite makeup brand.  I haven't tried all of her pieces and none of the skincare but I really like everything of her's I do have.

Honored Contributor

I was at our local Ulta Sunday & saw the Fenty products.  What are some of y'all's favorites?  I was there on a mission & didn't have time to leisurely look, but am interested to know more about it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I only have two Fenty items -- one is a lipgloss that's in a universal shade and a pressed-powder foundation.  I like them both a lot and have been reaching for the powder foundation daily lately.  Their lipglosses are good, but I stay away from the Heat line because I can't wear the plumping kind of lip products.

Honored Contributor

I've never used any Fenty products either, but curious about the brand especially with all the positive comments from @monicakm .

Respected Contributor

The only thing I have had was the Fussy Lipgloss, which I enjoyed and used up. Then I found the Maybelline knock-off, the Lifter Gloss, and decided I liked it's formula even better even better! 

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Re: Fenty at Ulta

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife 

Love this line.  I have her

Powder foundation.

Pro Filt'r foundation

Cream and powder bronzers

Eye Bright Fix

Pro Filt'r Eye Primer

Pro Fil'r Concealer

2 Match Stix (haven't used these enough to have an opionion of them)

Lavendar brightening powder 

Eaze Drops foundation

Cream Blush

Not a dude in the bunch imo.