Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Trinity11 

Heck, it's free advertising 

And it's also money in Fenty's pocket if someone here takes advantage of the sale.  Giving the heads up on this 1/2 price trio to my friends is more important to me.  I love my Fenty glosses and have had them a lot longer than most anything else I've purchased at Sephora.  One of the first ones is called Ruby Milk.  I've repurchased it.

Fenty Beauty Ruby Milk Gloss Bomb Lip Luminizer Review & Swatches

Yes, but it's a conflict of interest if what you thought of Rihanna's performance was so objectionable (in a previous thread) You are adding to her billions. 😳

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry you feel that way @Trinity11  I don't care to bring up that issue again.  I just wanted to share a 50% off deal.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I'm sorry you feel that way @Trinity11  I don't care to bring up that issue again.  I just wanted to share a 50% off deal.

Huh? Your first post. You brought it up yourself.😳

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  Yes, def. have to be careful with nudes -  so it depends. could work or not. The two nudes do look like they have enough warmth to them. (for me) The magenta seems a little too bright for me and also I'm thinking it has a cool undertone - two no's for me.  Going by the names on the tubes - heat? just a name? or does it mean it's one of those killer lip plumpers?  And the cream - just a name?  or more pigment in that one? 

Anyway, seems like it could be a good set.   If either of us wanted to buy, we could split it up. Maybe someone else wants the plumper (if it is a plumper) and then it could be split three ways.  True bargain then. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars 

Yes, it would a good deal to split it with others if you didn't like all the colors.  The middle one is "ok" but I think the SB gloss is pretty close to that color.  It's a cream with no sparkle.  The "heat" is a plumper but it's mild and I never noticed any plumping.  

Super Contributor

@monicakm  - what does superbowl pre and post have to do with you buying this or not?