Honored Contributor

@monicakm, I got my Fenty order today. Darn FedEx put my package on the edge of my porch and it's raining. They don't ring the doorbell either. Ugh!

Anyways, you asked about the Fenty Fussy.

-

At least in my lighting, it actually looks a little peachy vs the pink in the Sephora picture. I'm posting a pic of it next to some of my other's for comparison. However, on the lips, there's very little color and doesn't appear peachy at all. It would most likely be something I would wear over a color rather than on it's own. Just for reference, the Buxom on the bottom would probably be my favorite color of the ones shown.

-

Lippies.jpg

-

Fenty Fussy on Lips.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess

Perfect for your coloring!!!

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I didn't think that photo was right (on my computer screen anyway). I'm glad to know it's not just me.

Did you get your whipped body "butta drop" yet? It's a limited edition so I bought a 2nd one.

Honored Contributor

@monicakmwrote:

Yeah, I didn't think that photo was right (on my computer screen anyway). I'm glad to know it's not just me.

Did you get your whipped body "butta drop" yet? It's a limited edition so I bought a 2nd one.

@monicakm, yes, in the same package. I'm saving it for summer though. No exposed skin here in winter.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess

You're not going to open it and smell it? You have a lot more willpower than I do (most people do).

Honored Contributor

@monicakmwrote:

@Icegoddess

You're not going to open it and smell it? You have a lot more willpower than I do (most people do).

No, I don't want to risk it going bad before I use it. Too much of a splurge to risk it. I can have willpower when I need to.

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddesswrote:

@monicakm, I got my Fenty order today. Darn FedEx put my package on the edge of my porch and it's raining. They don't ring the doorbell either. Ugh!

Anyways, you asked about the Fenty Fussy.

-

At least in my lighting, it actually looks a little peachy vs the pink in the Sephora picture. I'm posting a pic of it next to some of my other's for comparison. However, on the lips, there's very little color and doesn't appear peachy at all. It would most likely be something I would wear over a color rather than on it's own. Just for reference, the Buxom on the bottom would probably be my favorite color of the ones shown.

-

Lippies.jpg

-

Fenty Fussy on Lips.jpg

Pretty @Icegoddess. Is the new one the one in the middle of your stash? I would wear alone with lipliner, probly. If I wear a lipcolor, which I have been too lazy to do except for occasions, I like a liner. Would look good, I think.

I like the sparkly one just above. What is that one?

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe , Yes, it's the one in the middle.

-

I wouldn't wear a lip liner with this.  i really only wear a lip liner with darker colors.  

-

The one above it is NARS Afterglow in Unbroken.