Honored Contributor

Fenty Body Sauce/Becca Ignite Highlighter

Would the Fenty Body Sauce be comparable to Becca's Ignite Illuminator?  I'm thinking it would be and I've already got a couple of the colors of the Becca product.  BTW, I was just on the Becca website.  Free shipping and returns on ALL orders.  It's sad to see them go.  I thought I'd read they were regrouping but I must be wrong because I've not heard/read anyone else say anything about them coming back.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Fenty Body Sauce/Becca Ignite Highlighter

@monicakm  I wish I knew but I've never used either product, hopefully someone here has and can answer that for you.

Mind if I digress for a minute?  Have you heard of Good Molecules Pineapple Powder? (Good Molecules is a company like TO.) It's supposed to be a good dupe for the Tatcha Rice Polish Gentle.  Both have similar ingredients, fruit enzymes, Vitamin C, Rice Powder.  The Good Molecules one is  only $16. for the same amount as the Tatcha Polish. I was wondering if you've tried it.

Honored Contributor

@decaf 

Yes, I've heard quite a bit about Good Molecules but I have not heard about the Pineapple Powder.  My favorite YT skincare guru talks a lot about Good Molecules as well as some others.  I've never tried any of their products tho.

Wow!  I'll have to look into this.  I probably have 3 weeks worth of the Tatcha product left.  I might try it.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@decaf 

I'm not finding it anywhere with free shipping Smiley Sad  If you do will you please let me know?

Trusted Contributor

I have the Fenty Body Sauce and I do like it.  I've never had the Becca version so I can't compare, but the Fenty is a creamy/lotiony body tint.  I ordered a quite fair shade because I just wanted to add a slight color, not a full blown tan!  I learned to moisturize beforehand because it's a tint and not a moistuizer and it goes on easier when you're moisturized.  

Also I found out that in spite of it's 'no transfer' claim, if you have a hot flash (or otherwise sweaty moment!) it WILL transfer to your clothes. If it's not hot out enough to make you sweat, it will stay put. I make sure I wear a dark colored top (yea, I know, defeats the purpose!) the first few hours after applying, as my hot flashes are wicked.

I was in a hurry the other day and slapped some on my face as a light base and it worked!  I glowed - in a good way!  

It's a bit pricey - I think it's $49 - but a little goes a long way and I expect it to last into fall for me.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you!  This is the kind of info I needed.  The Becca product is also like a lotion but I've never had an issue with it coming off on my clothes or someone else.  Maybe I just never got in that situation.  I've never tried it on my face.  Due to thyroid medication, I've always been so hot natured (that's probably why I never knew if I had hot flashes or not) Smiley Surprised  I think I'll stick with the Becca Ignite Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  I just looked around online and don't see any free shipping for the GM product, now I feel bad I mentioned that to you :-(.   I actually thought Sephora carried that product line but I was wrong, only Ulta has it, and GM of course.  If I see a free shipping event for either I'll let you know.  And other people are great about posting those here too.

Honored Contributor

@decaf 

Please!  Don't worry about it Smiley Happy