Honored Contributor

Feb 19th - National Lash Day! Any special offers?

Are you finding any special mascara offers?

HSN has a banner - up to 20% off. Click on it and it will redirect you to the page of mascara offers.

I'm trying something new - special pricing 12.50, free shipping.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
401-072
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
QVC Customer Care

Re: Feb 19th - National Lash Day! Any special offers?

Honored Contributor

This one snuck up on me.  I forgot to send cards!  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Ulta is having an offer - Choice of two set of multi mascara's and lash's with 50.00 purchase, I just got the email.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

See the source image

Honored Contributor

I just bought a drugstore mascara yesterday I've been wanting to try.  It's the Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift.

But I'll go over to HSN and take a gander.  I may try something higher end with a sale.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

See the source image 

Lol - if these national days involve savings or events for beauty or fashion. It's well received!!! Bring it!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I just bought a drugstore mascara yesterday I've been wanting to try.  It's the Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift.

But I'll go over to HSN and take a gander.  I may try something higher end with a sale.  

I either LOVE or HATE mascaras, no middle ground. And I don't like spending alot on them nor stashing them bc they dry out.

My recent fav's are GrandeLASH and one from Mally, something named Dramatic Intense. Both were included in a kit or with another item. 

I'm current using drugstore Lash Paradise but won't repurchase. It's heavy and not easy to remove

Honored Contributor

@Cindy-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC political

How pathetic - someone tried to  politicize a mascara thread!

Some here truly need to get a life or some new hobbies Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

Ulta is having an offer - Choice of two set of multi mascara's and lash's with 50.00 purchase, I just got the email.

@SandGirl  - thank you for the info about Ulta event

National Lash Day

Ulta has the same 12.50 price for the Benefit Roller Lash mascara plus a free gift if you hit the $35 mark 

Online Only FREE Makeup Bag with any $35 Benefit purchase (offer valid 2/19/20 or while quantities last)