Honored Contributor

Re: Feb 16 TS - Korres Body Greek Olive Oil 4p Set

@Sheilaraywrote:

@Lipstickdiva, please let me know how you like the Sea Salt.  It was practically a flip of the coin for me to order this or the Blossom set. I ended up with Blossom.

@Sheilaray, will do.  That's how I felt between the Sea Salt and Cactus Pear. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anyone get their ts yet? I got the 2 piece set I ordered a day or so before the ts- in Olive Blossom. Let me say first I'm not a fan of flowery type scents, this one is manageable though! I'll have to see how it lingers during the day- with all the 5 star reviews (plus Oprah!! Woman Wink) I feel like I'm the only person who has commented anything even slightly questionable !!  Woman LOL

The product itself is classic Korres- nourishing, my skin feels great- as always, terriific.  I'll definitely try another scent and am looking forward to comments and reviews on this thread. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdivawrote:

@Sheilaraywrote:

@Lipstickdiva, please let me know how you like the Sea Salt.  It was practically a flip of the coin for me to order this or the Blossom set. I ended up with Blossom.

@Sheilaray, will do.  That's how I felt between the Sea Salt and Cactus Pear. 

There's a review on the hsn site that Cactus Pear has a 'harsh, stinging spice' scent. Woman Frustrated My bff got it and she said it's a slightly sweet scent  that balances the olive oil! I know scents are a personal thing- but maybe they got a bad one?  It sounds soooo different than my bff!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114, my set was delivered today but I was on my way out the door when the mailman brought it so I tossed it into the house and will open it later this evening. 

I did read that review.  She also said it's not a floral smell.  I'm not sure why she thought it would have a floral smell?  A cactus pear is a fruit so I wouldn't have expected a floral scent from that.  Was she thinking it would smell like a cactus plant?  LOL Do they even have a scent?

I'd be interested in smelling that now.   

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl @Lipstickdiva @Ibby114 @Sheilaray @SFGIANTSGIRL @catwhisperer @FLGators @Daysdee @SunnyRose @nyc1 @Luvitorleaveit1 @sueinsf @Sheilaray 

IT’S HERE! IT’S HERE! lol Seeing that on my HSN boxes always makes me grin... Smiley Very Happy

My Sea Salt TS arrived and I like the scent of the body butter. I’m not sure how to describe it but I keep sniffing the hand I put it on. Fresh...soft... I’ll try the shower gel tonight. 

Super Contributor

ordered the sea salt and verbena.  sea salt is so light in scent. not what i was hoping for.  since everyone is different  someone else might have a different take on it.  thinking of returning.  verbena is just want i was hoping for.  light fresh a hint of lemon.

Honored Contributor

@monkswrote:

ordered the sea salt and verbena.  sea salt is so light in scent. not what i was hoping for.  since everyone is different  someone else might have a different take on it.  thinking of returning.  verbena is just want i was hoping for.  light fresh a hint of lemon.

@monks

What I really want is a BIG BOLD slap me in the face wake up scent. lol Citrus or mint. I don’t know if anyone makes scents like that! Just for the shower and at home. I don’t wear perfume and prefer no scent at all in public.

Honored Contributor

@monks  Maybe you would like the Basil Lemon even though it isn't too bold.

Honored Contributor

I got the Blossom and the Verbena sets.  I really liked the blossom shower gel and the body butter.  I haven't used the verbena in the shower, but smelling the shower gel, I am a little disappointed.   Will try it soon even though I don't need any more open bottles!  Definitely will not return it though.

Respected Contributor

I got the cactus pear and loved it Smiley Happy  It is not super strong but has a lasting smell.  I like that

Deb