Honored Contributor

Re: Feb 16 TS - Korres Body Greek Olive Oil 4p Set

Korres Greek Olive Oil Day and Night Skincare Duo
597-814 $38
Korres Greek Olive Oil Day and Night Skincare Duo

What It Is

A line based on the world renowned Cretan olive oil, high-quality olive oil extracted from the silver-green olive groves of Crete, incorporated in cosmetic formulations.

What You Get

• 1.35 fl. oz. Olive Oil Moisturizing Day Cream
  • 1.35 fl. oz. Olive Oil Nourishing Night Cream
What It Does

Moisturizing Day Cream
  • Provides long-lasting skin hydration with continued use, and enhances the look of skin's suppleness and softness while reducing the appearance of fine lines, with continued use
  • Helps optimize skin's own natural moisture barrier to retain moisture for the look of younger, more radiant skin
  • Temporarily provides a matte finish to the skin, improving the appearance of skin's texture
  • Improves the look of skin's smoothness
  • Optimizes the look of skin elasticity while nourishing skin with moisture
Nourishing Night Cream
  • Provides long-term hydration with continued use
  • Provides the look of smoother and more radiant skin
  • Clinically shown to visibly reduce skin roughness, improving the look of skin texture and evening the appearance of skin tone
  • Reduces the look of microwrinkles and expression lines
  • Optimizes the look of skin elasticity and provides the look of firmer skin 
Made in Greece

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl...you are an enabler. Cat LOL

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhispererwrote:

@catwhisperer - I refuse to go down alone  Woman LOL much more fun shopping with friends Woman LOL

Glad to see Korres back with Liz! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Korres Pure Greek Olive Lip Oil
597-886
Korres Pure Greek Olive Lip Oil

What You Get

• .27 fl. oz. Olive Oil Lip Oil
What It Does

• Ultra moisture nourishing lip oil that temporarily improves the appearance of dry lips
  • Softens and comforts dry lips, providing extra shine, making them more supple and velvety
  • Contains fatty acids and antioxidants
  • Key ingredients - 9 different types of oil, including Cretan organic extra virgin Greek olive oil (a natural source of Vitamin E & A), sweet almond oil, sunflower oil, Polynesian virgin tamanu oil, buriti oil, olus oil, ricinus communis seed oil, cottonseed oil, linseed oil
  • Contains shea butter, vitamin E and jojoba esters
Made in Italy

Honored Contributor

Instead of 2 shower gels, wish the TS had one of these body oil sprays!

Korres Olive Oil & Blossom Body Oil Duo
574-599
Korres Olive Oil & Blossom Body Oil Duo

Honored Contributor

This looks like an interesting facial cleanser - doesn't require rinsing off!

Korres Greek Olive Oil 3-in-1 Cleansing Emulsion
597-819
Korres Greek Olive Oil 3-in-1 Cleansing Emulsion

What It Is

A 3-in-1 gentle cleansing emulsion that effectively removes dirt, debris, impurities and make-up from face and eyes. It cleanses the skin, without leaving any oily residue. It cleanses the skin while providing instant and long-term moisture to the skin, while helping skin fight against free radical aggressors. 

What You Get

• 6.76 fl. oz. Greek Olive Oil 3-in-1 cleansing emulsion 
What It Does
  •  3-in-1 gentle cleansing emulsion that effectively removes dirt, debris, impurities and make-up from face and eyes
  • Improves skin moisture and softness
  • Aloe vera, bioflovonoids (citrus flavonoids), broccoli extract, and other key ingredients effectively cleanse without leaving an oily residue
  • Cleanses the skin while providing long-term moisture to the skin for refreshed looking skin
  • Key ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Greek Olive Oil: a natural source of Vitamin E & A, Olive Leaf Cells Extract, Citrus Flavonoids, Broccoli Extract, Aloe Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Mountain Tea Extract, Vegetable Squalane, Chamomile Extract, Sweet Almond Oil 
Consumer Perception Survey In a consumer perception survey of 32 subjects who used the Olive Oil 3-in-1 Cleansing Emulsion daily: after 4 weeks: -90% said it improved skin moisture -90% said it improved skin softness -84% said it made their skin look healthier -84% said it improved overall appearance of skin    Clinically shown to improve skin moisturization after 1 hour. Clinically shown to provide short-term and long-term moisturization, with continued use.

How to Use
  • Rub gently into the face, neck and eye area; remove excess emulsion with cotton pads.
  • Can be rinsed or tissued off.
  • Follow up with Olive Oil Day Cream during the day or Olive Oil Night Cream at night.

Made in Greece

Honored Contributor

If you buy the TS, you can buy the handcream at a discounted price/bonus buy of $9.95

Korres Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Hand Cream
550-630
Korres Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Hand Cream

Honored Contributor

Just saw this on HSN and ordered the Verbena set.  I hope I like it as I didn't take time to hear the presentations.  Like another poster stated, I also bought the olive oil products from the Perlier line.  The newer orders were not of the same quality.  I do like Perlier though (and also Philosophy).  Crazy over shower gels, etc.  Wondering if I should change order to Blossom?   

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee -:the blossom is really nice. I'm thinking about the verbena or sea salt

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@catwhispererwrote:

@catwhisperer - I refuse to go down alone  Woman LOL much more fun shopping with friends Woman LOL

Glad to see Korres back with Liz! 

I second @catwhisperer’s comments, I was going to ignore this TS until I saw your post @Chi-town girl. Good comeback, what r friends for?  Lets go down together Heart  blossom for me too!