Honored Contributor

Re: Feb 16 TS - Korres Body Greek Olive Oil 4p Set

I wanted to come back and add to my review above since I have now used the shower gel.  Just to reiterate, I got the Sea Salt.

Yes the shower gel is a little on the thin side.  It's a shower gel, not a shower cream.  However, it is far from being too thin and runny.

When I first opened the bottle of the Sea Salt shower gel, the smell was very faint.  However, once I put it on my netted sponge and the warm water hit it, wow, the smell really came alive.  My bathroom also smelled wonderful for quite awhile after I was done showering.

The Sea Salt set doesn't smell floral to me whatsoever.  I absolutely love this set and I hope they do a body spray to match.   

Esteemed Contributor

Ok I couldn't wait any longer to try the olive oil /blossom so I showered with it this morning and found the gel nice and sudsy just the way I like it a little goes a long way I use those shower mesh things; the shower gel left me feeling moisturized before I even used the moisturizer.  The moisturizer is nice and creamy perfect consistency my hubby immediately knew I used the new shower gel because the whole house was nicely scented.  The scent is definitely there at first and gradually fades as time goes by but I can still smell a hint of it at the end of the day.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1I feel the same way about it.  I also bought the verbena and in the bottle it isn't as pleasing to me, but I haven't used it in the shower yet.  I'll keep it anyway and eventually use it.

Super Contributor

@willdob3wrote:

@monkswrote:

ordered the sea salt and verbena.  sea salt is so light in scent. not what i was hoping for.  since everyone is different  someone else might have a different take on it.  thinking of returning.  verbena is just want i was hoping for.  light fresh a hint of lemon.

@monks

What I really want is a BIG BOLD slap me in the face wake up scent. lol Citrus or mint. I don’t know if anyone makes scents like that! Just for the shower and at home. I don’t wear perfume and prefer no scent at all in public.

The Body Shop's Satsuma Shower Gel is awesome. Check it out. Beautiful citrus scent.

Super Contributor

I bought the Blossom and Verbena. Love the Blossom scent but sent back the Verbena scent. Just wasn't what I was looking for but do really love the olive oil formula for my dry winter skin. Wish I had bought the Sea Salt instead. 

Honored Contributor

@susandeewrote:

@willdob3wrote:

@monkswrote:

ordered the sea salt and verbena.  sea salt is so light in scent. not what i was hoping for.  since everyone is different  someone else might have a different take on it.  thinking of returning.  verbena is just want i was hoping for.  light fresh a hint of lemon.

@monks

What I really want is a BIG BOLD slap me in the face wake up scent. lol Citrus or mint. I don’t know if anyone makes scents like that! Just for the shower and at home. I don’t wear perfume and prefer no scent at all in public.

The Body Shop's Satsuma Shower Gel is awesome. Check it out. Beautiful citrus scent.

@susandee

Thanks for the suggestion. I have actually used their Satsuma body butter before but it was years ago! I should try the shower gel.

Esteemed Contributor

@kwkelleywrote:

I bought the Blossom and Verbena. Love the Blossom scent but sent back the Verbena scent. Just wasn't what I was looking for but do really love the olive oil formula for my dry winter skin. Wish I had bought the Sea Salt instead. 

@kwkelleyAll the scents are on extended delivery right now- I wonder if you could have exchanged the verbena ts for an extended delivery choice. I recently bought the catcus pear on extended delivery.I might change it to sea salt though!

I got a 2 piece olive blossom -- and is that ever strong! It does fade after awhile, but before it does I'm sneezing up a storm!! Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I j ust got Cactus Pear- the ts 4-piece kits are back down to $38 with free shipping. I like Cactus Pear- kind of sweet, kind of fresh- slightly flowery. A really nice balance, not overkill in the least Heart ! I may try Sea Salt also.

Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered Sea Salt- hsn has a 20% off coupon for the holiday. The 4 pc set ended up being $30 & change !!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Sea Salt is fresh and light- but so faint !!! Anyone feel the same way?