Honored Contributor

Re: Feb 16 TS - Korres Body Greek Olive Oil 4p Set

I’m disappointed in the Sea Salt shower gel. It doesn’t have much scent and it is thin. 

Honored Contributor

I got my Sea Salt and I absolutely love the scent of the body lotion.  To be honest, I haven't even opened the body wash so I cannot comment on the smell or feel of it.

The Sea Salt does have a lighter scent but I could definitely smell it.  It's just softer and not a scent someone is going to smell on you unless they are close or it will waft in the air as you walk by.

I don't even know how to describe it except that it reminds me a lot of Philosophy's Living Grace which is one of my favorite scents.  It has that lighter, "green" smell.  It's a very spa like scent.      

Honored Contributor

The original floral has a distinctive scent and it's long lasting.  The cactus is also nice, I think lighter. Love both. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

There are 4 one star reviews on hsn right now Woman Surprised - all have problems with the scent they bought. Only one didn't mention the flavor but described it as 'musty olive oil' !! Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Well my Olive oil/blossom was waiting for me when i got home and I absolutely love the smell of the lotion which I opened and used right away on my hands, I did open the shower gel which is a much lighter scent then the lotion which is fine.

All night I kept smelling my hands I think it has a nice floral fresh scent.  I use to be a diehard Perlier customer primaily with their olive shower cream and body lotion and green tea shower gel and body lotion.

As soon as I finish with what's already open in my shower which is very soon I will start using this.  Between my Beekman bar soaps and this my bathroom is going to be smelling like a spa.

Esteemed Contributor

There are 10 one star reviews on hsn right now! Woman Surprised Some of the positive reviews are creeping in... very slowly. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL I just read some of the reviews and had a good laugh at the negative reviews!  I tell you some people!  Well some scents smell differently on people I remember there was a perfume that I loved on my cousin and it was expensive too luckily they gave me a sample to try at home and it smelled awful on me.

My hubby loved it too and didn't get up and runaway like one of the reviews said.

Contributor

I have been using Korres for 20+ years. I have liked all but one scent.I bought 2 sets this time.Both seem fine .I am not happy that the body wash is half the size of the original and the lotion is 1 oz smaller. This was never mentioned.So it what not the value I thought it was.

Valued Contributor

Love the blossom scent.  Very pretty and best of all, not overwhelming. Makes me ready for Spring 🙂

Honored Contributor

I have not tried Perlier Olive Oil products, but others have posted positively.

There is a new kit available $36, $3 shipping

Perlier Olive Oil 4-piece Kit
599-148
Perlier Olive Oil 4-piece Kit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri