Honored Contributor

Re: Feb 16 TS - Korres Body Greek Olive Oil 4p Set

I’m happy to see I’m in good company buying this TS when I didn’t really need it! Smiley Very Happy

I haven’t tried the GOO line before. LOL gotta love that acronym! If you’ve tried the line ( @Chi-town girl ) what do you like about it? It is noticeably better/different than their other lines/products?

I have a hard time resisting anything with mint in it & I love citrus scents.

I tried some brand of Verbena years ago & didn’t like it so I have been afraid to try another.

Valued Contributor

@sueinsf,  sorry that I didn’t answer sooner... I meant the Korres Olive Oil line. I have a few Korres  items  here and there over the years:  the yogurt formula ( didn’t care for that one  at all).  The famous Guava did nothing for me, and the lip balms were meh ( some even had a weird taste). There were a few others along the way that are obviously now quite forgettable.

The Olive Oil is a total game changer for me. Quite luxurious and results driven. Absolulety loved  the Verbena scent - fresh, clean and green smelling  (and I was not really a super fan of Verbena in general but it was all they had in stock).  Now  ready to branch out and try the others scents - or “flavors”  as Connie kept calling them. LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sheilaraywrote:

@sueinsf,  sorry that I didn’t answer sooner... I meant the Korres Olive Oil line. I have a few Korres  items  here and there over the years:  the yogurt formula ( didn’t care for that one  at all).  The famous Guava did nothing for me, and the lip balms were meh ( some even had a weird taste). There were a few others along the way that are obviously now quite forgettable.

The Olive Oil is a total game changer for me. Quite luxurious and results driven. Absolulety loved  the Verbena scent - fresh, clean and green smelling  (and I was not really a super fan of Verbena in general but it was all they had in stock).  Now  ready to branch out and try the others scents - or “flavors”  as Connie kept calling them. LOL

Thanks @Sheilaray.  My favorite by far in the Korres line is the Lemon Basil.  I also really like the Bergamont Pear, which I've just recently started using.  I decided not to get the TS but will consider trying some of the Olive Oil line later when I get my stash down a bit; I know there will be other deals later.   Let us know what you think of the other "flavors".

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Glad I jumped in on the Cactus Pear one.  My favorite in this line is the Coconut/Guava.

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114wrote:

Drats !! I just bought a 2 piece olive oil blossom set yesterday with a 20% off coupon hsn sent me for Valentine's Day!! Woman Frustrated Korres olive oil intrigued me when it was first presented, this will be my first try. Maybe I'll try a different scent with the ts??  I'm leaning towards pear since I'm not a fan of lemon as a top note. 

YEA!!! My 2 piece olive oil  kit from last week (before the ts) went on sale- and it's the equivalent price as the ts. I got a price guarantee credit!! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Sheilaraywrote:

@Sheilaraywrote:

@Sheilaray how is this verbena different than others? I'm not a fan (usually!) of citrus as a top note- bot the verbena and sea salt 'flavors' had lemon as a top note.

Valued Contributor

@Ibby114,  there is a lemony scent but not in a Lemon Pledge way.  To my nose ( and perhaps my body chemistry,  the scent that prevails is a fresh green scent. More like being in a lemon grove with all the trees and leaves).  I would also add that it is a lasting scent.   I happen to like this since I do not use perfumes in the work place but still like to smell nice.  It helps to energize me. My boss is sensitive to smell and I work directly with him and he even complimented the scent.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ended up ordering the Sea Salt scent.  When I went through my stash, I really didn't have a ton of body washes.  Lotions are another story though.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sheilaraywrote:

@Ibby114,  there is a lemony scent but not in a Lemon Pledge way.  To my nose ( and perhaps my body chemistry,  the scent that prevails is a fresh green scent. More like being in a lemon grove with all the trees and leaves).  I would also add that it is a lasting scent.   I happen to like this since I do not use perfumes in the work place but still like to smell nice.  It helps to energize me. My boss is sensitive to smell and I work directly with him and he even complimented the scent.

@Sheilaray Thank you for the detailed description, much appreciated!  My 2 piece set of  Blossom should arrive any day now. I'm looking forward to trying it -  and maybe trying other korres olive oil kits!

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva, please let me know how you like the Sea Salt.  It was practically a flip of the coin for me to order this or the Blossom set. I ended up with Blossom.