Valued Contributor

Re: Feb 16 TS - Korres Body Greek Olive Oil 4p Set

I don’t need it either but this stuff is fantastic.  As in one of the best I have ever used.  I ordered  the Blossom,  but I really want them all.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114- yes I saw the duo sprays I just want to make sure I like the scent before I take the plunge.

Respected Contributor

@Sheilaraywrote:

I don’t need it either but this stuff is fantastic.  As in one of the best I have ever used.  I ordered  the Blossom,  but I really want them all.  

@Sheilaray Do you mean Korres in general or the Olive oil line specifically?

I have enough bath & body products to last me years (not that it stops me from buying new stuff...lol) but I did get a couple of Korres duos when they were on sale at $22 and free shipping not that long ago, so I really wasn't looking to get the TS.  The scent that tempts me is Verbena, possibly the Sea Salt (I'm guessing the Blossom is too floral for me), but I have other lemony scents I really need to use up first.

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1wrote:

@Ibby114- yes I saw the duo sprays I just want to make sure I like the scent before I take the plunge.

@Luvitorleaveit1 Guava is one of my favroites in their body washes- I've bought and rebought  that for years! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 Guava is one of my favroites in their body washes- I've bought and rebought  that for years! 

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Guava was the first one I bought and one of my many favorites.

Valued Contributor

@sueinsf, verbena is the one I have. It’s almost gone so I can justify a new set. 😛

Honored Contributor

Do you have to have an HSN credit card to get the coupons?  I have shopped HSN for several years and never received coupons.  Was able to use a couple because the code was posted here--this was sometime back though.  I do shop at HSN, but not as often as at QVC and Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@willdob3 - a really good value, just for the 2 body butters alone. I'm using up some of the shower gels I have in stash as hand washes, filling up the pump bottles I have from Beekman

@Chi-town girl

Yes, I love Korres body butters! 

I’m just going to have to suffer having 3 bottles of shower gel in my shower! At least I only have one car of (Beekman) soap! I like having a few choices but I’d better not buy any more for a while! The only time I have a “stash” is when there is  deal like this and I get two of the same product.

Super Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1wrote:

@Ibby114wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Guava was the first one I bought and one of my many favorites.

Guava is my favorite as well. They have an awesome three piece set which I'm ordering instead of the TSV. It includes the shower gel, body butter and oil spray! Supposedly anti-aging as well. Item # 603-701 It is Guava Citrus or Lily Scents.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdeewrote:

Do you have to have an HSN credit card to get the coupons?  I have shopped HSN for several years and never received coupons.  Was able to use a couple because the code was posted here--this was sometime back though.  I do shop at HSN, but not as often as at QVC and Amazon.

@Daysdee

No, you don’t need their credit card to get HSN coupon codes sent to you. Not everyone gets them at the same time but I’m not sure how they determine who gets them when. Are you signed up to receive their emails?