Honored Contributor

Re: Feb 16 TS - Korres Body Greek Olive Oil 4p Set

I need this like a hole in my head but I want it.

Both the cactus pear and the sea salt sound intriguing to me. 

Respected Contributor

Don't need this...Don't need this....Ok, fine, cactus/pear it is.  Down the rabbit hole for me.

Deb

Ps. Thaks Chi-Town would have missed it without your post Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114wrote:

I decided to wait to read reviews about the 3 newer scents, I'm scent sensitive. HSN sends me 20% off coupons and they're listing the regular price at $42.50. A coupon will bring it down to the ts price- and Korres is often  free shipping. 

@Ibby114  Don't you LOVE those 20% off coupons?  I wish QVC would take a couple of pages from HSN.  The coupons and free shipping are so nice.  I just used my coupon earlier this week on the large size Trish McEvoy 9 perfume.  It's regularly $135 and with the coupon, the max of $25 came off.  NICE.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
@SFGIANTSGIRLwrote:

Don't need this...Don't need this....Ok, fine, cactus/pear it is.  Down the rabbit hole for me.

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL - I also bought the cactus/pear but the sea salt sounds nice too. Hope you and everyone else trying it love it Heart 

@BdBettyB - we love Beekman soaps. For hand & body moisturizing creams, I don't like Beekman with exception of the whipped body cream in the jar.  Korres is more emollient. 

Have a fabulous weekend beauties! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nyc1wrote:

@Ibby114wrote:

I decided to wait to read reviews about the 3 newer scents, I'm scent sensitive. HSN sends me 20% off coupons and they're listing the regular price at $42.50. A coupon will bring it down to the ts price- and Korres is often  free shipping. 

@Ibby114  Don't you LOVE those 20% off coupons?  I wish QVC would take a couple of pages from HSN.  The coupons and free shipping are so nice.  I just used my coupon earlier this week on the large size Trish McEvoy 9 perfume.  It's regularly $135 and with the coupon, the max of $25 came off.  NICE.

@nyc1  The 20% off coupons usually get something in my shopping cart!! I used my coupon this week on a 2 piece Korres olive oil kit.  Woman SadTalk about frustrating!!! Woman LOL The olive blossom scent, a shower gel (same size as the ts) and body balsam (2/3 the size of the ts cream) for $22. Woman Frustrated  The balsam is supposed to be richer than the creams, that's a plus!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't need it but I love Korres shower gels and body lotion it's more moisturizing for my skin.

Korres is so addicting ordered the olive oill and blossom!

Esteemed Contributor

I love the body oil sprays never tried the Korres I use to buy Carol's Daughter but she doesn't have those any more.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Never tried this line but sounds interesting 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1wrote:

I love the body oil sprays never tried the Korres I use to buy Carol's Daughter but she doesn't have those any more.

Thanks.

They're offering a duo of the Korres body sprays!  480-253

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:
@SFGIANTSGIRLwrote:

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL - I also bought the cactus/pear but the sea salt sounds nice too. Hope you and everyone else trying it love it Heart 

@BdBettyB - we love Beekman soaps. For hand & body moisturizing creams, I don't like Beekman with exception of the whipped body cream in the jar.  Korres is more emollient. 

Have a fabulous weekend beauties! 

@Chi-town girl  AGREE!  Love Beekman bar soaps and whipped body cream.