Honored Contributor

Re: Feb 16 TS - Korres Body Greek Olive Oil 4p Set

@FLGators  Woman LOL the TS price is quite good, less than $10/item and free shipping.

I think Korres sales dropped off with the standard body butter/shower gel sets. I haven't bought those in over a year.

The new olive oil line is excellent quality & the TS is priced to sell out. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@Daysdee -:the blossom is really nice. I'm thinking about the verbena or sea salt

Maybe I "have to" get the blossom also?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Drats !! I just bought a 2 piece olive oil blossom set yesterday with a 20% off coupon hsn sent me for Valentine's Day!! Woman Frustrated Korres olive oil intrigued me when it was first presented, this will be my first try. Maybe I'll try a different scent with the ts??  I'm leaning towards pear since I'm not a fan of lemon as a top note. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:
Korres Greek Olive Oil and Sea Salt Moisture-Rich 4-piece Collection
597-795
Korres Greek Olive Oil and Sea Salt Moisture-Rich 4-piece  Collection

Fragrance Notes
  • Top Notes: Lemon, mint and ivy
  • Middle Notes: Sea salt, thyme, rosemary and tarragon
  • Base Notes: White musk, cedar and sandalwood
Made in Greece

@Chi-town girl

Thanks! I just ordered the sea salt! Couldn’t resist!

I dont need shower gel or body butter right now & I’m breaking my own rules buying some. I have 2 bottles of shower gel already. And more than that of body butter. But I love Korres and it has been a long time since I bought any. Plus, a good deal.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 - a really good value, just for the 2 body butters alone. I'm using up some of the shower gels I have in stash as hand washes, filling up the pump bottles I have from Beekman

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Hi @Chi-town girl!, it's been a long time since we've "talked". I was curious about the the Olive oil set. Now I may have to try it.

Honored Contributor

@SunnyRosewrote:

Hi @Chi-town girl!, it's been a long time since we've "talked". I was curious about the the Olive oil set. Now I may have to try it.

@SunnyRose - nice to see you! Oh boy, this is a good TS for anyone that wants to try the olive oil line.

I was very surprised to see the low product price AND free shipping. I want the body oils, but will wait since I have some other oils in my stash

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

How does Korres compared to Beekman? The price is fab! I've never used Korres. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for the info. Watched the presentation last night and would love the body cream but not the shower gel so much.  I prefer bar soap in the shower.   I wish they wouldn't put the 2 together as the only option...   they could pair it and then also offer a cream only or shower gel only option.  Also, I also don't like shower gels without pumps, and I didn't notice one. 

Darn....   still debating after reading these posts. 

Esteemed Contributor

I decided to wait to read reviews about the 3 newer scents, I'm scent sensitive. HSN sends me 20% off coupons and they're listing the regular price at $42.50. A coupon will bring it down to the ts price- and Korres is often  free shipping.