Respected Contributor

@spot555 ABH has great products. 

These do look nice. I may have to try them next time I catch a sale.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl The price is certainly reasonable. 

I may try these, too.

Super Contributor

I have tried many brands of tweezers in my search for that great pair, and have found Tweezerman to be the best for me. I like the slanted edge the best.

Hugs. . . 

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Honored Contributor

Revlon 'The Designer Collection' Slanted (red w/ black) or Revlon Expert Slant Tip (black).

Respected Contributor

Revlon are pretty good! But I usually use Tweezerman angled. 

Valued Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

Anastasia Precision Tweezers

These are the best I've ever used- no contest! I used Tweezerman for many years, & I noticed the quality went downhill. Then I tried a couple other pricey brand but wasn't impressed.

This brand is simply excellent. They definitely are precise, & they stay sharp (even after I drop them over & over again on the bathroom floor).  I even bought a backup pair in case they mess with the current design.

LOVE THESE!  Heart

I agree.  I have a pink pair that I bought from QVC many, many years ago.  I  try to treat them with great care but they have been dropped many times and they are still just as good as ever.  I too bought another pair off of the internet to have just as a back up.  Best tweezers ever !!!!!

Honored Contributor

I am sad to say I have a lot of experience with tweezers but for me those from Tweezerman are the very best.  I bought my set literally decades ago from that offshoot channel that QVC had when they bought the Fashion Channel and they had that adorable but goofy blonde who talked me into the set of slanted/pointed tweezers and a foot care kit . . . still have and love them to this day!

Respected Contributor

I had a pair of Tweezerman slanted tip tweezers that I bought probably 15+ years ago & loved until I dropped them on the bathroom floor a year or so ago & the tips no longer meet properly, so they don't grab a thing anymore.  I bought another pair of Tweezerman, but they're not as good a quality as the older ones.

Honored Contributor

Tweezerman!  You get what you're trying to!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I had a pair of Tweezerman slanted tip tweezers that I bought probably 15+ years ago & loved until I dropped them on the bathroom floor a year or so ago & the tips no longer meet properly, so they don't grab a thing anymore.  I bought another pair of Tweezerman, but they're not as good a quality as the older ones.

That was also my experience. The older models were great, but the newer ones aren't good quality.