Trusted Contributor

I can't find the thread that I had seen before on this topic so I'm starting this one. Need a new pair & need some recommendations. What kind & bra nod do you ladies prefer, please and thank you?

Frequent Contributor

Tweezerman. I even have the small travel size. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

They say Tweezerman is the best.  I have a relatively new pair from Revlon that has a really flat sharp edge that seems to really find my hairs.  I had a pair with more rounded edges and those darn things couldn't grab anything.  Got mine at Target.

Honored Contributor

@joannecha,  Tweezerman but years ago they were superior.  Not sure what they did but they are not the same but still the best ones out here that I know of.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

My Mac Tweezers are the best (& most expensive Tweezers). I've had them for a long time & ordered Tweezerman on my last Ulta sales order, to see if they were better.

I'm still using my old Mac Tweezers.

Esteemed Contributor

Had dropped my Tweezerman pair on the tile floor, wrecked the point. Went to Amazon to order a new pair. Saw excellent reviews for another brand so took a chance. LOVE THEM. Harperton Pluckit Tweezer Set, came in a set of 2, one slant & one pointed. So precise, well made & came in a nice little good quality ziplock bag that would be handy to take them along if you travel.

Honored Contributor

I've had  this Floxite tweezer forever. It comes with in a 8x magnification mirror in a storage box. It's very good quality and I've never had any problem with it. I love the rubber grips. It has a slanted tip.

A248380 - $21

a248380.jpg

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal  I love my Revlon Twisters, too.

Honored Contributor

My Revlon slanted tweezers work very well.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Anastasia Precision Tweezers

These are the best I've ever used- no contest! I used Tweezerman for many years, & I noticed the quality went downhill. Then I tried a couple other pricey brand but wasn't impressed.

This brand is simply excellent. They definitely are precise, & they stay sharp (even after I drop them over & over again on the bathroom floor).  I even bought a backup pair in case they mess with the current design.

LOVE THESE!  Heart