Respected Contributor

For years I've found wonderful shower gels at TJ Maxx or Marshals, but their selection has really dwindled. I do like some of Bath and Body Works aromatherapy gels but not so much the signature line. I'm looking for suggestions, drug store or mid price. I haven't found that expensive brands work any better for me. What are your shower gel favorites?

Respected Contributor
I just saw Archipeligro (sorry about the spelling) at our Marshalls in pom and grapefruit and it is excellent. Price was extremely good for a big size. I have used and paid a whole lot more for it. My absolute favs are L'Occitane and Korres. You can get amazing prices on the Korres on hsn. You use so little of these that the higher cost is off set.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Super Contributor

oops

Respected Contributor
On 3/18/2015 jk9 said: I just saw Archipeligro (sorry about the spelling) at our Marshalls in pom and grapefruit and it is excellent. Price was extremely good for a big size. I have used and paid a whole lot more for it. My absolute favs are L'Occitane and Korres. You can get amazing prices on the Korres on hsn. You use so little of these that the higher cost is off set.

I'll have to keep checking back at TJ Maxx, etc. I just used up my last rose shower gel and am down to one aromatherapy night time tea. I wish BBW still carried a variety of CO Bigelow body washes but I don't think they're even made any more. I've tried samples of Korres, but didn't care for the scents. I do like L'Occitane products and am on auto delivery for the latest TSV. I'm saving the almond body oil for gifts, as I wasn't that impressed. I don't sound picky, do I? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Occasional Contributor

I really like Nivea, they have several fragrances. My Favorite is Serenity. I get it

at WalMart. Very reasonably priced.

Honored Contributor

I love and have used Yves Rocher shower gels for going on 20 years now. I order once every year, about 5 or 6 bottles when they are 2 for 1. This year I got a cocoa and orange gel that is heavenly. they used to have alot more flavors/fragrances but have paired down on them as most of the companies have done. Mostly they are flower and fruit scents but there are some herbal things like bamboo and cedar.

Super Contributor

Korres.

Honored Contributor

SheaMoisture. They make several different ones. They are inexpensive and excellent and easy to find locally. ULTA often has a BOGO sale.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Shower gels scents don't matter to me. I need something that moisturizes really well so my current go-to is St Ives. My favorites are oatmeal & shea butter, nourishing vanilla, and indulgent coconut.

Honored Contributor

I like Burt's Bees Rosemary Mint and Citrus & Ginger which is sulfate free. The Rosemary is not sulfate free but still gentle. Other brands that are nice are Avalon Organics, Jason, acure Organics. all are under $10. Burt's has free shipping right now today & tomorrow. FYI

kindness is strength