Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite powder foundation and why?

Most powder foundations I have found so far are not good for me.  My skin is a bit dry and they just hightlight little lines.  I love the convenience of powder foundations.  Many powder foundations do not give me enough coverage either.  The one I find so far that does the best job for me is Laura Geller Balance & Brighten.  Unfortunately, I am in between shades so I have to buy 2 shades to get a decent look.  It doesn't sink in any lines and does not make my face look dry.  You can use a litle or add on more for a bit more coverage.  Stays on well.  Also, in warmer weather does not make your face feel hot and greasy and shiny.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chiclet Great question----

The best one I've ever used was Clientele's Perfect Coverage. It is awesome but too expensive and product amount was small.

I'm a fan (repurchased several times) of Jerome Alexanders. I purchase at Rite-aid. IMG_1840.JPGIMG_1839.JPG

( the brush they provide is junk, I apply with a Bare Minerals one.)

⚓️
Honored Contributor

Bare Minerals original powder foundation, in my case Medium 10.  It was first and still the best.  I don't even bother experimenting anymore, everything is too yellow.

Respected Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@chiclet Great question----

The best one I've ever used was Clientele's Perfect Coverage. It is awesome but too expensive and product amount was small.

I'm a fan (repurchased several times) of Jerome Alexanders. I purchase at Rite-aid. IMG_1840.JPGIMG_1839.JPG

( the brush they provide is junk, I apply with a Bare Minerals one.)

I remember seeing this on HSN..