Trusted Contributor

Re: Favorite nail polishes for spring

@Daisy Sunflower I think @SANNA is referring to TGIF from Whim Lacquer (which is carried at Ulta, not sure if it's all stores tho).

I can't imagine ULTA ever carrying F.U.N Lacquer. I doubt they would sell it in large enough volume to warrant importing it. Far less hassle to create something similar and sell it under their own brand.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Way too many indies on my want list to be able to spend money on Zoyas (as if I don't have enough already).

Currently wearing Native War Paints Enchanted Rose. Fun fact...started out as the mini in the Beauty and the Beast Mystery Box. Ended up being popular enough that Amanda was persuaded to mix up an additional batch to sell a limited number of full size bottles.

0409170246.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower I wouldn't say either brand is particularly well known (except maybe Whim by Ulta shoppers and F.U.N in the indie polish world. By the way, F.U.N is known for heavily photoshoped swatch pics. In fact, that discussion just came up again today in a FB group. Not to say they don't have some pretty polishes, but I've read many comments about the polish received not living up to what the person expected from the swatches.