Re: Favorite nail polishes for spring

The Thrill of Brazill by OPI

Image result for opi the thrill of brazil swatch

Super Contributor

@lulu2 I love them both!

Honored Contributor

OPI Dutch Tulips is my Spring color.  I used it 4 weeks ago for the first time this season.

Dutch Tulips.jpg

I am getting a mani/pedi tomorrow and I am trying to decide if I want to do something wild since I'm on vacation or go with DT.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

HOT pinks!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

HOT pinks!

@PurpleBunny    I especially love bright and hot pinks on my toes. I feel like no matter what sandal I wear, the hot pinks look good. 

Trusted Contributor

I was just looking through my stash trying to find something for spring. I might do China Glaze Four Leaf Clover or Zoya Brooklyn. The latter was in a spring collection but doesn't seem that 'spring' to me.

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

HOT pinks!

@PurpleBunny    I especially love bright and hot pinks on my toes. I feel like no matter what sandal I wear, the hot pinks look good. 

Me too!  Always have hot pink toes in summer!!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35

Dutch Tulip !!!

Yay - my ever & always fave for summer pedies.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I was at Dollar Tree today and came across Revlon Parfumerie. There were a few colors I liked but decided on buying one since I have too many polishes I haven't even tried yet.

It's called Surf Spray...it's a shimmery blue. Very pretty. The bottle was a factor in my decision to purchase it. Look it up.

Supposedly, it will have a scent after it dries.

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@ChynnaBlue  I googled the Color Club and it says it's sold at Walmart, but of course not at my local Walmart. I'm gonna look on the Color Club website. Thanks for the recommendation. Smiley Happy

They used to be available at Bed, Bath & Beyond stores, but I'm not sure if they still are. They can be hard to find in person. They make a lot of bright colors and I know that we have some local nail and beauty supply stores that would carry Color Club only in spring or summer because of their bright shades. 

If you like Holographic polish, they also make fantastic holo polishes in their Halo Hues collection.