Respected Contributor

Re: Favorite nail polish brand and color

I have almost 100 bottles of Essie, 70 bottles of OPI, and a handful of Zoya and Julep. I could never pick a favorite color! My weekly choice typically depends on season and mood.

Regular Contributor

I used to love OPI Big Apple Red. I always wear my nails short with red polish. But, lately, the BA Red turned maroon on me. I discovered Ulta Red Carpet Red that stays a beautiful red for weeks!
Super Contributor

ZOYA Madison is what I wear most on my fingernails. A close second would be ZOYA Bela. Both are pale nude-pink colors.

I also use ZOYA polish for my toes, but can't remember any of the names.

Respected Contributor

I just ordered Zoya Madison! Zoya is running their annual 3 free bottle promo. You can either pay $15 for shipping and handling (steep, I know, but still comes out to $5/bottle) or you can spend $25 and get the 3 free bottles and free shipping! So I picked out 6 lovely shades!

Regular Contributor

Sparitual. The colors are amazing and they offer other nail care and body lotions... Good quality, with vegan options.
Frequent Contributor

I really don't have a favorite brand, but I noticed I have a lot of the Sinful Colors and Finger Paints brands. Colors:I really like Blushstone Blush (Finger Paints); Tokoyo Pearl (Sinful Colors); and Black Cherry (Milani). Oh, and I could not be without Nailtiques Formula 2+ and Seche Vite.
Honored Contributor

I have so many but my all-time favorite is ""China Glaze in Ruby Pumps"". One of the best reds ever even on my fair skin.

Respected Contributor

On 1/5/2015 CalmInTheHeart said:

My fav is Sally Hansen Diamond Strength. It lasts!

same here, only one that lasts for me. Right now I have on Bridal Shower, a very soft lavender. I put this on last Friday, usually do my nails every Friday. I also like her Lavender Marquise which is a soft pink but a slight hint of lavender but mostly pinkish. I sometimes put a coat of her hard as nails over them since I like the shine. I also like her Brilliant Blush.

Occasional Contributor

Revlon Cherries in the Snow.
Occasional Contributor

RachelB, I am with you! :-)