Regular Contributor

Re: Favorite holiday nail colors

Now that I've discovered nail wraps, every color and design is my favorite for the holidays! Nail polish just didn't last on my nails, mostly because my nails weren't in great shape. I struggled with them, polish would barely last a day before chipping or peeling. Using the wraps, my nails are getting stronger - slowly but I see progress. That being said, if I were to choose a holiday color, it would be ILNP Dear Santa or Say Love, both lovely reds!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Knit-ChickOmg, you bring me back to the 80's...my best friend turned me onto that color...the perfect red, Cherries in the Snow! So glad to know it still exists! I seldom do my fingernails with dark or bright colors, though occasionally I'll do a red for holidays. I always do my toes in the colors and generally keep my fingers more neutral, natural, kinda french pink colors. I might pop a ring finger nail with a sparly color and a decal or gem or something for the holidays. Another beautiful red I love this time of year, or anytime, is OPI ...Bagota Blackberry! The perfect, rich, shimmer wine color...love it, and have worn it for probably 20 yrs.

Respected Contributor

24608877-3E0D-4373-BD22-74344CCDD403.jpeg254F6763-E248-4B1B-9176-5D4529E80DFF.jpeg

That's it!

Honored Contributor

China Glaze Ruby Pumps and Orly Star Spangled, both true Xmas reds with a touch of sparkle in them, gorgeous!!

OPI Waitress and Affair in Red Square are viturally the same shade, I have both of them.

Honored Contributor

Bagota Blackberry is also a fave of mine. This one has some magenta in it, so not a true Xmas red.