Respected Contributor

Re: Favorite goat milk soap, shampoo, lotion

Pacha Almond Goat's Milk Soap-- you can get it at Whole Foods. It looks so beautiful and it smells amazing.

Respected Contributor

I really love the soaps. I have sensitive and rash prone skin, but this is working nicely. My skin is very clean afterwards, as I follow with a toner on my chest and neck, and the cotton ball is as white as can be...important for me! I have ordered ylang soap from evine, and the vanilla from Beekman site. I tend to think the vanilla from Beekman site is a bit more creamy. Brent has stated they continue with pure goat milk in the products sold from his site...where as evine products has the powdered milk, do to high volume demand. I believe both are very good, from my experience. However, I would lprefer the pure milk...just a more natural state. Today, I have ordered the body creams in ylang for my daughters. I love the way these creams make my skin super smooth, and velvety. I ordered the ylang set with the 3 9 oz. soap bars for my daughter,, a good deal with lotion, and body wash, the vanilla face wash, and hand salve for me. I sometimes order from Beekmans site, as they offer a discount sometimes when you sign up, or order, and shipping better than evine. I get totally ****** at evine charging $7 bucks for every little item..so I wait till they drop it. Imo, very poorly managed business. Their discounts rediculous too...15% off ...if you order $150...wowza...thanks pal!! I would order a lot more if they would be fair, year round...between shows. Anyway...yes...im very pleased with Beekman products I have mentioned...ill report back on the face wash, and hand salve.
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl I just bought that trio in Oak Moss (has the bronze caddy. If it is a TSV, do I get to get the difference back if it is cheaper? It is already on sale right now- have you ever seen something that was on sale then also become the tsv? Even if they reduce the shipping do you get to get the difference refunded? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin as I stated earlier, there is a 15% off $75 beauty order code out there (retailmenot). For my orders, it covered the shipping. BUT I agree- the shipping cost at Evine is RIDICULOUS! 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @HappyDaze @Nightowlz I think the second TTV is the set of wipes.  They previewed it on Wednesday night's Beauty Experience show.

Screenshot 2017-06-23 14.48.09.png

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girl I just bought that trio in Oak Moss (has the bronze caddy. If it is a TSV, do I get to get the difference back if it is cheaper? It is already on sale right now- have you ever seen something that was on sale then also become the tsv? Even if they reduce the shipping do you get to get the difference refunded? Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze - yes, you can get a credit for the item price difference,  but not shipping within 30 days of purchase

If that trio that I posted above, item#312-756 is the TTV, it does not include a caddy. TTV price s/b under $25!!! We have 3 caddys so I'm interested in this 'refill' TTV, but we'll see what they do with shipping

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girl @HappyDaze @Nightowlz I think the second TTV is the set of wipes.  They previewed it on Wednesday night's Beauty Experience show.

Screenshot 2017-06-23 14.48.09.png

@Linmo - oh, well if this is the TTV, I'm out. I'm going to restock my stash of Skinn wipes during the July Anniversary shows (hoping for supersized killer offer Woman Wink)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Good Try Me price of $20 for the hand cream duo + 2.99 reduced shipping

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hand Cream Duo 3.4 oz Each - 311-956
311-956- Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hand Cream Duo 3.4 oz Each

Respected Contributor

Thanks happydaze...i already put the order through...i ordered products with reduced shipping. How did find that coupon ...any notification?
Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Dazlin as I stated earlier, there is a 15% off $75 beauty order code out there (retailmenot). For my orders, it covered the shipping. BUT I agree- the shipping cost at Evine is RIDICULOUS! 

HappyDaze,  Thank you sooo much!!!   I went back on, and I was to apply the discount!  I saved over $13.00.    Did you get the notification by signing on retailmenot??

Or do do just check periodically?   Thank you again!!