Honored Contributor

Favorite goat milk soap, shampoo, lotion

Please and thank you. 

Please list where you purchase online also. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite goat milk soap, shampoo, lotion

Beekman 1802--can order from their website or EVINE.

Respected Contributor

Beekman 1802 - their soaps are frothy, not stripping.   They are on Evine today and tomorrow - sale prices.  I love their Orange Blossom - very mild.  Using their Sweet Grass right now - it wakes me up in the morning.   Their goat milk skin wipes are just the best. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123,    I have been purchasing Zum bar soap for years.  There are many different scents and essential oils are used.  They also have other products such as liquid soap, laundry soap, diffusers, room sprays.  Indigowild.com The soap never dries your hands or body and I always have it on hand.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I love the Beekman YYT goat milk shampoo/conditioner. They have only had the single bottles for sale on Evine instead of a set so you don't have to pay shipping twice. I won't buy it like that. I still have 2 sets left as I ordered extra when they had a TS. I don't use it daily. I do have to add a couple of drops of Argan oil to the conditioner for my conditioning.

I also love their bar soaps.

Beekman has shows on Evine this afternoon & this weekend. Does anyone know if they have a TS? I cannot remember what time slot to look at for the TS????????

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Beekman on Evine for bar soaps, shampoo bar, and liquid hand soap (brown bottles and pure only). It is the only goat milk soap (or any other soap) my husband actually loves to the point that he wants to stick with them and we've been using them for a few years now. Before that, for years I constantly was trying new soaps because he was never really happy with them. Glad we finally found something he loves and wants to stick with!

The liquid hand soaps in the brown bottles (jasmine and orange blosso)  and the pure are my HG. I am obsessive about washing my hands (probably wash them a million times a day) and these are the only ones out of the hundreds I've tried that never dry out my hands. I found a couple I really liked but after awhile, they too eventually dried my hands out. These never do. 

i do not really like Beekman's lotions except I do like their body creams but not sure I will stick with it indefinitely and only if it is a good deal. I also only really like their orange blossom shampoo bar soap (for my scalp). I didn't really like the shampoo and conditioner I tried. Love the scent (ylang ylang and tuberose) but didn't find it extraordinary or worthy of repurchasing beyond that. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@butterfly123,    I have been purchasing Zum bar soap for years.  There are many different scents and essential oils are used.  They also have other products such as liquid soap, laundry soap, diffusers, room sprays.  Indigowild.com The soap never dries your hands or body and I always have it on hand.  Cat Happy

I love, love Zum too!

Some Whole Foods stores carry the soap in a brick, you can slice off what you need or just a bit to try. They also carry their bath salts in bulk, scoop just what you want or mix a batch to suit your tastes. 

You can also purchase from their website, too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Canus  Inexpensive and works great. I esp. love the liquid soap in winter for keeping my hands moisturized.

Available lots of places. I see from Googling that Walgreens carries the bar soaps.  Love this soap. Pleasant scent too - very mild not strong.

Canus makes a whole line of goat milk products, even baby products.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I love the Beekman YYT goat milk shampoo/conditioner. They have only had the single bottles for sale on Evine instead of a set so you don't have to pay shipping twice. I won't buy it like that. I still have 2 sets left as I ordered extra when they had a TS. I don't use it daily. I do have to add a couple of drops of Argan oil to the conditioner for my conditioning.

Beekman has shows on Evine this afternoon & this weekend. Does anyone know if they have a TS? I cannot remember what time slot to look at for the TS????????

@Nightowlz I don't know about a TS but there is a 15% off $75 beauty coupon out there and you don't have to have their cc to use it. I already picked up more of the liquid soaps and I'm going to try their sunscreen duo since @Chi-town girl recommends it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Nightowlz I don't know about a TS but there is a 15% off $75 beauty coupon out there and you don't have to have their cc to use it. I already picked up more of the liquid soaps and I'm going to try their sunscreen duo since @Chi-town girl recommends it. 

@HappyDaze -awesome,  thx for the notice. I need to find that Evine coupon. I also have one from HSN for 15% off for their bday celebration.

And what about Q, just some ezpay offer Woman LOL guess where I'm NOT shopping Woman LOL

The Beekman SPF is great. Love the formula, light in texture, no scent and works well under makeup. I'm almost finished w the 1st bottle and noticed clogging - good thing is you can unscrew the top. Others have reported the spray nozzle gets clogged. It pops off so you can rinse it. Very important  - SHAKE IT before each use.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri