Esteemed Contributor

Estee Lauder Futurist Hyra Moistuizing Makeup SPF 45 in Desert Beige 2N1  or Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Foundation in Desert Beige 2N1  or Dawn 2W1 

Respected Contributor

I have old/combo/breaks out from everything skin. 

If I need coverage I will use Mac Studio Fix Fluid. I can get medium coverager or sheer it out.

For every day I love Fenty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Powder Foundation. It is very quick to apply. I use the Real Techniques Miracle Powder Sponge. It has a nice, pretty finish & wears all day on my combo skin without getting shiny.

Honored Contributor

I like Estee Lauder Futurist, I have an almost perfect color match.  

I also wear the 'illumanance' foundation that was mentioned, but I am in between shades...I use it but have to add a tinted powder over top so I don't look to fair.

Trusted Contributor

My favorite and go to for years was Covergirl long wear. Then one day I tried Estee Lauder Double Wear and I was absolutely hooked. It is just the perfect one for me. I even used the shade finder and it was spot on. I have used so many and really like a few. I have stuff to cover so I pretty much use foundation every day. One is IT, the one without shiny stuff, and Doll 10 tce. Also one of the ones by Tarte. I wait for the good stuff to go on a good price at the big A. I usually get it for $26. It's still so much more than store brands, but so worth it. The 2 things I hate about any foundation is if it's shiny and if it rubs off on clothes. This one is gets an At on both.

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

I cannot find the thread on favorite foundations, so I was wondering what your's was.  Mine has been Estee Lauder and wanted to change it up a little bit.  Thanks for your input.

@Hoovermom 

I found this thread about foundations. Thought it might help you.Woman Happy

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Recommendations-for-a-foundation/m-p/7901162#M883615

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom 

What is your complexion like?  Dry?  Normal?  Combo? Oily?  

What kind of coverage do you want?  Full, medium or light

Are you interested in a skin tint?

Texture?

My favorite everyday foundation is Nars Light Reflecting Advanced Skincare Foundation.

My favorite "special" foundations are Lancome Tiente Idole, Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Foundation SPF 30,  My favorite skin tint is from Rose Inc...or maybe it's Shiseido.  I can't rank the rest.  I've got like 10+ and don't have anything bad to say about any of them.

I have a super dry complexion but use lots of hydration products prior to a primer.

Honored Contributor

My favorite is still Bobbi Brown because the Porcelain N is a perfect match in the Tinted Moisturizer and serum Foundation. 

I also added Westman Atilier Foundation Sticks which replaced the BB Foundation Sticks.

Concealers where needed have been my "go to" for a foundation substitute many days. I apply them over my tinted SPF and that's it.

Respected Contributor

@nycalady wrote:

IT Cosmetics CC cream with illumination 

@nycalady :  I have already tried this one and didn't care for it.......thank you.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I've used an assortment of BB&CC creams, and still do, but for an actual foundation, mine has been Estée Lauder Double Wear. The last several days, however, I've been wearing the Revlon Illuminance Skin-Caring Foundation, recommended by @Dazlin.  My first try, I had the wrong shade.  I picked up a better one and like it very much.  I use a primer and finish with the Milani Make It Last setting spary and have a nice, long lasting result until I cleanse in the evening. 

@JeanLouiseFinch :  I have been using this EL DW while trying foundations for a while.  I guess I am just looking for something new.  Thanks you.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Hoovermom  - Estee Lauder is my top favorite also so will mention the other two that I like.  NARS Light Reflecting Foundation in Vallarius and L'Oreal True Match Blendable Foundation in C2.5 Cool Light Medium.  Another that I like a lot is the L'Oreal Hyaluronic Tinted Serum Foundation in Light/Medium.  Finished a bottle of that recently but won't repurchase until I'm done with the other L'Oreal foundation that I have.  Good luck with your search for a foundation.

@JudyL :  My DIL and I were talking this morning and I mentioned that I wanted to try the NARS reflecting foundation.  Thank you.