Honored Contributor
On 2/8/2015 adelle38 said:

Hands down for rough heels I use Flexitol. You can find it on Amazon or in Walgreens. It was first recommended to me by a chiropodist.

This is what I use. I used to get it at Walmart, years ago. But now I get it from Amazon on auto-delivery, so that saves me another 15% on the price.

Esteemed Contributor

Ultra repair first aid cream on QVC. It works. You can use this stuff everywhere. I originally purchased it as a hand cream and then started using it on my feet. I could not believe the difference in a matter of days. It's not greasy and doesn't stain. I have tried so many products for my dry skin and callous feet and nothing really worked to solve the problem. This does and it's one item.

I also use the Emjoy about once a week or whenever I remember. Hope this helps.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/9/2015 chickenbutt said:
On 2/8/2015 adelle38 said:

Hands down for rough heels I use Flexitol. You can find it on Amazon or in Walgreens. It was first recommended to me by a chiropodist.

This is what I use. I used to get it at Walmart, years ago. But now I get it from Amazon on auto-delivery, so that saves me another 15% on the price.

Ladies, have you bought this recently? Did you also use previous to about 2 or 3 years ago? I wonder, because as I posted earlier in this thread, I used to swear by this product. My last tube purchased a couple months ago is not the same great stuff.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Super Contributor

When I asked my pharmacist for advice he recommended AmLactin as well. One thing discussed here some time ago was using Stridex pads on the feet to help get rid of dead skin. That would be a great 1-2 punch!

Super Contributor

At night i put on unscented Vaseline with low socks on. I kick off the socks sometimes 15 minutes after I'm in bed, but by then the Vaseline has pretty much absorbed, so the sheets don't get icky. After my shower in the morning I use Korres all over.

Occasional Contributor

Perhaps a scrub daddy would work to get the thick dry skin off. Worth a try.