Super Contributor

Re: Favorite facial scrub/exfoliator?

I have tried several different brands...some irrated - some didn't.....but my go-to comes from my kitchen.....Sugar.  I dampen my face and pour a dime-size amount of sugar into the palm of my hand then start lightly rubbing in circular motions all over my face, adding a few drops of water as needed....then rinse off and put on a moisturizer.....my face is as smooth a a baby's bottom.....lol.....

Esteemed Contributor

I have fair and senstivie skin but the two that I use are: 

Dr.Denese microdermabrasive facial wash (very gentle on your skin but works)

Lancer Polish --either sensitive or normal ( a bit more of a scrub but not abrasive)

I just ordered the Lancer a few months ago to try and now alternate between the two just to use up the tube. Both work well and quick. Both remove sunscreen, makeup or nothing extra on skin. There isn't any drying or tightness when you rinse either product off. You only need a little bit to wash your entire face and neck. One tube lasts for months. 

Hope one of them work for you. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the Vitamin C Micro Peel from Olay. You have to get it on Amazon. It's a spot on dupe for the super spendy Philosophy Microdermabrasion Peel.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I like the idea of ExfoliKate because you have safe grains and fruit enzimes.  Kate Summerville.

Respected Contributor

I have tried a lot and always go back to Philosophy micro exfoliating one.  This is one of the very few products I have bought many times. I ususally don't get halfway through with most products before I am on to something else. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use a few different kinds of exfoliation products. 

Alpha Skin Care 12% GA Lotion

download.jpg

100% cotton muslin cloth (Karlling brand)

download.jpg

Olay PROx Exfoliating Cleanser

download.jpg

Revlon Microdermabrasion Wand (dupe for Bee Stunning DiamondBuff)

download (1).jpg

Respected Contributor

I keep purchasing this one from Vitacost, I wait for a coupon and get it even cheaper. I really notice a diff. when I use it.

Andalou Naturals Brightening Glycolic Mask Brightening Pumpkin Honey Description

• Non-GMO Verified
  • Gluten & Cruelty Free
  • Vegetarian

Fruit stem cells, vitamin C, and glycolic AHA blended with manuka honey and organic pumpkin, rich in beta carotene, gently dissolve and sweep away dull, dry surface cells, exfoliating and resurfacing for even tone, smooth texture, and a luminous complexion.

Skin's truest self is fully realized with a portfolio nature's most potent bioactives and the innovation that captures it all, Fruit Stem Cell Science®

Frequent Contributor

I love Philosphy Microdelivery exfoliating facial wah.  I have used this one for years after trying many others.  I buy the 32 oz duo every 2 years when the Q has it as a special, this year it as $69 with free shipping. 

Respected Contributor

Dior

Honored Contributor

@missmouse12 wrote:

I love Philosphy Microdelivery exfoliating facial wah.  I have used this one for years after trying many others.  I buy the 32 oz duo every 2 years when the Q has it as a special, this year it as $69 with free shipping. 

@missmouse12  - I bought the duo also (free shipping).  This will last forever so I'm good for 2022.  Smiley Happy