Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite drugstore beauty finds are ?

wet n wild

Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad

Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad

Silent Treatment

Wet n Wild | Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad-Walking On Eggshells - Product front facing with cap off on a white background

Walking on Eggshells

Again, inexpensive and fun to play with.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

wet n wild

Color Icon Eyeshadow Single 

Wet n Wild | Color Icon Eyeshadow Single-Nutty - Product front facing with cap off on a white background

Nutty

These singles are around a dollar each.  This one can be hard to find in stores because it's such a great neutral shade.  Very popular.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I like both the regular and tinted balms, but this one is a little different because it's a regular balm with a slight, natural-looking tint.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cerave Hydrating Cleanser vs Equate.jpg

I was loyal to Paula's Choice facial cleansers and I still say the company makes an excellent product.

But after my house fire two years ago, I had to toss my collection of toiletries because they were contaminated.

At that point I decided to try to buy as much locally as possible so I started looking at what was available.

Tried CeraVe in the past and liked it, so I bought it.  But then I saw that Equate (Walmart) made a CeraVe "dupe."  Years ago I had tried Equate's version of another product that was just too heavily scented to use on my face.  The Equate version worked just as well and the scent was subtle, not overpowering.

This Equate cleanser (the CeraVe dupe) is pretty good.  The only reason I stopped using it is that I'm using Dr. Bronner's.  But I still keep a bottle of Equate on hand in the winter months in case my skin gets too dry.

Just mentioning it because the Equate cleanser is much less expensive than CeraVe.

Super Contributor

I've used Wet n Wild lipstick for years.  Just have to find your right color.  And a recent find is Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara.  Can get both for under $7!Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara - 0.4 Fl Oz

Super Contributor

I love Maybelinne and have ised it for 40 years thoer waterproof mascara in the pink and black tube is the best~ Revlon face cleanser and exfolliator. Milano blush and other products are really nice and NYX? thick pencil highlighters I think MILK is one of them!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just purchased this eyeliner and it's pretty good.

24f7a1d404aca985534b9a00596e8807.jpg

edited to remove link

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

Pacifica Cosmic Shield hydration lock face cream. It contains hemp and avocado and is vegan. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle cream for night. It contains retinol and Multi-Vitamins. Target carries the Pacifica and I think I got the Neutrogena from the drugstore.

Super Contributor

I just went and looked to and I love the Revlon Escape one! Super pretty I am going to buy that one!

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21, thanks for mentioning Sally Hanson nail polish - I forgot that one. I've used it for a number of years because it lasts (especially on toes) and I love the wide brush. It's the best IMO for those of us who do our own pedi's (and mani's)!