Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite drugstore beauty finds are ?

Alba Botanica® Very Emollient Body Lotion Maximum

Alba Botanica® Very Emollient Body Lotion Original

Finally found a company that makes lotions that I'll actually use!

@SilleeMee -- these do work!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee 

@Buffalogal47 

Alba Botanica™ Very Emollient Bath and Shower Gel Herbal Healing

This is the first one I've tried and so far, so good.

P.S. Check out Vitacost. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

@just bee -- Because you kept raving about it, I bought Full & Soft mascara about a year ago.  It took me weeks to find it at a store and now I can't remember where I finally bought it.  Within a week of buying it, the lock-down started and I haven't worn mascara since then.  So the tube of Full & Soft I have is probably dried out and expired by now.  One of these days I'm going to buy a new tube (if I can find it!) and give it a true test.  Where do you buy yours?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
  1. Boots #7 Mascara- It's a tube mascara which I love! Never a run or smear, but comes off clean with water- 
  2. Loreal primers- Work well, and good price. I won't pay $30 for 1 oz of primer... JMO! 
  3. Dove foaming body wash- lasts forever, smells great, push-lever dispenser- 
  4. Burts Bees Extra moisturizing lip balm-  feels buttery, silky good and no scent
  5. Sally Hanson Polish-On my toes, it last 4-6 weeks with no chips! 
    💝💝💝👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

@just bee -- Because you kept raving about it, I bought Full & Soft mascara about a year ago.  It took me weeks to find it at a store and now I can't remember where I finally bought it.  Within a week of buying it, the lock-down started and I haven't worn mascara since then.  So the tube of Full & Soft I have is probably dried out and expired by now.  One of these days I'm going to buy a new tube (if I can find it!) and give it a true test.  Where do you buy yours?

@tototwo 

I remember when I could buy a tube for under $5 from drugstore.com.  I'd stock a year's supply.

Now it's over $7 a tube.  I've seen it at Target, Walmart and Walgreens.  I've been waiting for a sale, but I might just have to pick up a tube soon because I'm using my last one.

You won't get a lot of drama from the product, but the reason I like the washable formula is that it washes off pretty easily and I don't lose lashes.  No stray lashes on my cheeks, no bare spots, no eye irritation.

Lashes aren't stiff or sticky.  To me, they look natural, but better.

And, if you absolutely hate it, you're out less than ten bucks. Woman Wink

Contributor

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

Aveeno Protect + Hydrate SPF 70

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Coty Airspun Loose Powder

CoverGirl Cheekers blush in Classic Pink

Milani eyeshadow primer

Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion

Regular Contributor

1. NYX micro brow pencil in taupe

2. Maybelline creme lipstick in pink flare #255 (brownish pink)

3. Maybelline Fit for Me foundation in Sun Beige #310

4. ELF camo concealer (works better than the expensive stuff)

5. Revlon's Desert Escape #760 creme lipstick (darker mauve; I get lots of compliments when I wear this one).

Honored Contributor

@retiredgal69 wrote:

1. NYX micro brow pencil in taupe

2. Maybelline creme lipstick in pink flare #255 (brownish pink)

3. Maybelline Fit for Me foundation in Sun Beige #310

4. ELF camo concealer (works better than the expensive stuff)

5. Revlon's Desert Escape #760 creme lipstick (darker mauve; I get lots of compliments when I wear this one).

@retiredgal69 

It's funny, I never wear lipstick but whenever someone posts a brand and color I'm compelled to go online and check it out.

Pretty! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

The e.l.f. Cream Blush Palettes

e.l.f Cream Blush Palette

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

wet n wild 

Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette

Wet n Wild | Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette-Nude Awakening - Product front facing with cap off on a white background

Nude Awakening

Wet n Wild | Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette-Comfort Zone - Product front facing with cap off on a white background

Comfort Zone

Lots of colors, inexpensive and fun to play with.  Colors you'd never dream of using as shadow can be used as liner.