Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite drugstore beauty finds are ?

Ivory original body wash.  The ones with the shorter ingredient list--gentle fragrances like lily or aloe.  One of the FEW that doesn't make me itch.  

Honored Contributor

CeraVe skin renewing night cream

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cereve Anti itch Eczema Relief Lotion is wonderful, Helps me more than an RX cream that cost me $50. 

Not exactly a Beauity item, but still good suggestion. 

Respected Contributor

Wet n Wild Color Icon ombré blush in The Princess Daiquiries. It’s a perfect peach/pink for light skin tones. 

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee Yes! I love the Alba body washes! I used to use Philosophy but they discontinued all of the scents I liked. Plus they are $18 for 16 oz and Alba is $12.99 for 32 ounces and it's a better product. I have only tried the lavender and coconut ones, but I'm hooked!

Respected Contributor

ELF Camo Concealer 

Milani Baked Blushes

LOreal Lipstick #800

Gold Bond Cream/Lotion

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@SilleeMee Yes! I love the Alba body washes! I used to use Philosophy but they discontinued all of the scents I liked. Plus they are $18 for 16 oz and Alba is $12.99 for 32 ounces and it's a better product. I have only tried the lavender and coconut ones, but I'm hooked!

@Buffalogal47 

Alba is great! Right now I'm using their Hawaiian detox wash. It has a little bit of sand-like exfoliating stuff in it ( pumice) and it polishes and removes dead skin. Smells like an Orange-cicle! I found it on the very bottom shelf at Walmart one day, last bottle, and it was marked down to $5! But I haven't seen it again in their store so I just order it from Amazon now. I like the lavender one, too.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee Whole Foods carries it and if you have a Wegmans near you they sometimes have it in stock. I also saw it at Target. It seems like more and more places are starting to carry their products. 

Honored Contributor

I used to buy Revlon's Colorstay Lipstick.  Now I only buy with a beauty coupon.  If I pick up those few items, walmart is much less expensive.

Honored Contributor

Wet n Wild Megaliner
Wet n Wild breakup-proof waterproof eyeliner pencil
Maybelline Instant age-rewind eraser
L’Oréal Voluminous Lash Paradise