Esteemed Contributor

Favorite drug store foundation or BB creme?

I know this subject has been over done probably. I usually use Loreal BB creme. It doesnt sit in my pores. Normal skin,not too wrinkly.😞 Don't need or want heavy coverage. Thanks for any feedback.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

Re: Favorite drug store foundation or BB creme?

I am using and liking L'Oreal Visible Lift, Blur Foundation.  Does the job.

It's like my past, all a blur.

Honored Contributor

BB Cream - Physicians Formula Super BB Cream All-in-1 Formula or Rimmel

Foundation - Currently experimenting with L'Oreal True Match Liquid and like it so far.  There are tons of colors to pick from so there seems to be something for everyone.

Respected Contributor

Garnier's SkinActive BB Cream Oily/Combo Skin. You can see EmilyNoel's review on Youtube. It's in her Best In Beauty January 2018 video.

It is light coverage and the shade runs light, too.  I wear light/medium in other brands in the summer, that's why I bought the light/medium for this BB cream. But it is way too light for me.  But now it is perfect for me in the winter.

Honored Contributor

I've been using Lumene CC cream for years.  I have two tubes left.  It still appears on their website (Finland), but it's not showing up here.  Hopefully it will reappear at Walgreens...

Lumene

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

I bought this one at a drastically reduced price when a dollar store was closing, just to try it and I loved it.  I went on to use other, more expensive ones but decided to repurchase this one because I liked it so much.  It's 7 or 8 dollars and does everything I want it to do.  It has a limited shade range and I'm normally a fair/light but the light/medium in this product works perfectly for me.  It has an SPF of 30.

46aede62-4617-43f8-ba6e-e99767d5afc3_1_34974bf11a81d14bcf11e86ed0dc0440.jpg

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV  Rimmel has a pretty nice BB cream.  Neutrogena has good products too.  Remember if the product does not work out for you, you can return it to the drugstore or wherever you purchased it.  Oh, check out Burts Bees too.  They now have a foundation.  Good luck.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I currently have all drugstore foundations and cc/bb creams in my rotation. 

ELF foundation- love this. It’s medium to full coverage and beautiful on the skin. 

Covergirl CC Matte Cream- this is more coverage than any other cc/bb cream I’ve ever tried. So good. 

Neutrogena HydroBoost foundation- love it. Medium but buildable coverage. 

LA Girl foundation- a lot like the ELF. medium and buildable also. 

WetnWild Photofocus foundation- Such a good product. Medium but buildable also. 

Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless- this is also one I really like. Medium and buildable.

i know I have a few foundation and I do rotate them weekly so they will get used. In the Maybelline and WNW I have my winter and summer shades. I do think that application can have a lot to do with how much coverage you get. I always use a beauty sponge of some kind, but that’s just my personal preference. Hope that helps.