Super Contributor

Favorite “clean” body washes

[ Edited ]

I've been done with Philosophy shower gels for a few months because I finished my stash since deciding to go "clean." I'm a Beautycounter consultant and love the body wash, but it only comes in one scent. I like variety, and part of my self-care is choosing a different scent of body wash for each shower. I believe that scent can truly have an impact on your mood.  So I'm looking for suggestions for other clean body washes that come in wonderful scents. Can be something I can get at Whole Foods, luxury that I can only get online, or anything in between. 

PS- I've tried Beekman and didn't love. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Favorite “clean” body washes

Try Farmhouse Fresh. Their body washes are moisturizing and they have great scents. I purchase from their website and once a week they offer a special. Won't be disappointed. 

Honored Contributor

Alba Botanica makes several different kinds of wonderful 'clean' body washes and they are so reasonably priced. I don't know how they do it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

Alba Botanica makes several different kinds of wonderful 'clean' body washes and they are so reasonably priced. I don't know how they do it. 

They are very good,and smell so good,very moisturizing.Try vitacost ,they have them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Dove makes a new foaming body wash,and it's great !  I have the mango and vanilla, both excellent!  Easy to find too!  Recommend. 

Trusted Contributor

I decided to quit using Philosophy also and went "clean" with our shower gels a few months ago. I love 100% pur but they are spendy. Seems like the more ingredients they leave out it costs more.  They have 8 oz shower gels for $20.00. I recently discovered Jason Naturals at my local store, after googling "clean" body washes. I got a 30 oz container for $13.00!  Much more cost effective.  They also have lots of different scents.  Google their website and you can see the scents available and also where you can purchase them. 

Respected Contributor

Dr. Bronner's for me. I use peppermint and I don't feel clean unless I do. It comes in lavender,  eucalyptus, citus etc. 

Super Contributor

Thank you all for the great suggestions!

Honored Contributor

image.png

Another vote for Dr. Bronner's.  I like the unscented...

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

... and almond.

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Natural Almond Fragrance, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

If you enjoy a minty scent, you might give this a try:

Archipelago Botanicals | Morning Mint Body Wash