Respected Contributor

Favorite body moisterizer and why?

I bought the Korres TSV and not thrilled with the smell or the greasiness.  I don't feel it has done anything great for my dry arms and legs.  I like First Aid beauty but it is fairly expensive unless you get a sale.  I am not sure the expensive stuff works any better than drugstore. I like products that do not have parabens and mineral oil....I did find an old bottle of Hemp in my cabinet and it smells so good and goes right in but not sure it really is moisturing.  Old skin seems to need a lot. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Favorite body moisterizer and why?

My old skin adores Curell. Sometimes I mix it with coconut oil.  

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it's my [mostly] plant-based diet or dry brushing with the Salux every night...but I find I do not need a body moisturizer.

I do like, however, the Alpha (is it 12%) AHAs for hands, elbows, knees & feet. If I need something extra, I use a couple drops of an oil, along with my green tea toner.

Respected Contributor

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion.

Not greasy and soaks in.

Good product at a good price and works well for me. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

CeraVe, is my favorite.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Unfiltered Raw Sugar Blueberry & Thyme Body Butter is my favorite! Very moisturizing & a nice smell.

Respected Contributor

Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing...it's done wonders for my skin, and even helps with my very mild eczema. 

I apply it in the shower, before drying off, then pat dry. It absorbs nicely.

Respected Contributor

I use Philosophy body lotion everyday after my shower. It keeps my skin soft, but it isn't greasy. I use L'Occitane body butter after shaving my legs. It does a great job of keeping them from getting flaky, but it's too greasy to use during the day or on a daily basis. 

New Contributor

HI; I love "Everyone" lotion; I use the unscented and I buy it at Whole Foods; light, not in the least bit greasy and you can use it on face, hands and body.    Non GMO, cruelty free, synthetic fragrance free etc.   Comes in scents that are very light if you like, but I use the unscented.  It is around $11 for 32 oz, making this very affordable and also comes in a smaller tube for around $6.  I believe the scented ones are made with pure essential oils.  You may check out their website for more info, hope this is helpful!

Honored Contributor

I usually buy the body crreams, lotions and body serums made by Isomers, there are several of them, and I like the idea that most of them contain the same ingredients that Manuela uses to fight aging skin on the face. I like knowing there is good skin care in my body cream, and not just oils, and no petro chemicals.  Some of the ones mentioned here are mineral oil and petro based.