Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite beauty tip that you learned on these boards over the years ???

I learned here about dissolving aspirin and using it for a mask / exfoliation.

There was a "Sunday Night Scrub Club" where everyone mentioned what they had used.  I still do a scrub on Sun. night - helps me remember to do it.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Re: Favorite beauty tip that you learned on these boards over the years ???

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURErecently recommended a Sonia eyeliner brush for applying gel or cream type liners and it is excellent!

Some ladies recommended Paula's Choice sunscreen- hydralight and skin recovery- and I love both these. I've used PC's products for years but for some reason never tried her sunscreens.

Someone recommended Paula's Choice mascara- FANtastic- and I love it! One of my favorites mascaras and doesn't break the bank.

Oil pulling method (using coconut oil) for healthier gums/teeth, whiter teeth. I had never heard of it before these boards. I've used coconut for many other things for years but never knew about this. I have excellent teeth, never had any pulled and not even a single cavity, and I'd like to keep them that way!

There may be more but those are a few I've thought of right away.

Thanks, @HappyDaze!! Funny you mention this, because I picked up a fresh one to replace one I've had for years and was looking a little worn. Still the best $6 on a MU brush I've spent!