Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Favorite Tinted Moisturizer with SPF?

Hi...I'm looking for a tinted moisturizer with SPF...Please give your favorite recommendations, and where you purchase it...Thanks so much!

Regular Contributor

Re: Favorite Tinted Moisturizer with SPF?

Lancôme sells a nice tinted moisturizer with SPF 23. I like it and use it daily.

Trusted Contributor

pcresist.JPG

Trusted Contributor

my favorite tinted moisturizer is Josie's protect and perfect. but usually I combine it with the untinted to get the perfect shade.

Honored Contributor

Not sure if it counts as a moisturizer but I have been using the Almay smart shade foundation 

looks and feels great and I like the color on me 

Valued Contributor

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer.  I just recently switched to this product after using a powder foundation for years.  I'm 53 now and the powder foundations aren't sitting well on my skin anymore.  After doing much research, I discovered this Neutrogena product through the Beautypedia.com website.  This tinted moisturizer is awesome!  And you can't beat the price, either.  Check it out.

Esteemed Contributor

Bare Minerals complexion rescue is probably my favorite. IT Cosmetics has nice options, too. I like the regular Bye Bye moisturizer - which is really a dewy foundation with good spf.

Honored Contributor

Olay Total Effects 

Respected Contributor

I do like JM's, but I am using Philosphy Hope In A Jar Skin Tint SPF20 & Tarte Tinted Treatment BB Primer SPF30. The 2 of them seem very similar & I like them both.

I think that the Philosophy has actually been discontinued. :{

Valued Contributor

@barb40 

Hi my favorite tinted moisturizer with spf is Drmtlgy tinted moisturizer spf 46 universal tint its oil free broad spectrum and cruelty free. I purchase on their website directly . I found this brand by watching Dr Dray . I have oily acne prone skin and this is great no breakouts or heaviness If you sign up at Drmtlgy.com you will probably get a new customer discount code 🤗